Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Call to Arms! New posts in the coming year

All,

With the demise of the ACPP last year, I've been thinking about what I could fill the void with on this forum since we have been able to raise so much money for preservation over the past couple of years.

Being a member of many preservation organizations, I usually get a plea for money to save sacred land once every two weeks or so. After receiving these pleas over the past couple of months, it finally occurred to me (can't believe it took that long:tounge_sm) that I could just post these pleas onto this forum and have our generous members do what they can to help.

So, in that spirit, I will be posting, from time to time, the preservation efforts of such preservation organizations as The Civil War Preservation Trust, Central Virginia Battlefield Trust, Museum of the Confederacy, Save the Franklin Battlefield, and others. In the case of the availability of matching funds, I will include this in the post title.

If you can help in any way, please use the links in the posts to make a donation directly to the organization. Hopefully, these posts will reach a larger audience this way and maybe even get some of you thinking about joining one or more of these organizations.

Thanks for your consideration.
    Mike "Dusty" Chapman

Member: CWT, CVBT, NTHP, MOC, KBA, Stonewall Jackson House, Mosby Heritage Foundation

"I would have posted this on the preservation folder, but nobody reads that!" - Christopher Daley

The AC was not started with the beginner in mind. - Jim Kindred
Working...
X