ABPP Info for the Conference on Battlefield Preservation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ABPP Info for the Conference on Battlefield Preservation

Awhile ago I inquired to anyone attending the Civil War Preservation Conference in Nashville this April. I thought I would share this info as well.
    While the cost to attend the Civil War Preservation Trust annual meeting is rather high dollar ($495! )-the cost to attend the ABPP presentation sessions is only $85 before March 20, 2004.

"The registration fee includes all presentation sessions held during the Second International Workshop on Earthworks and Battlefield Terrain Conservation and Battlefield Terrain, the Third International Battlefield Archeology Conference - Fields of Conflict III, and ABPP's Path to Preservation. In addition to the sessions, the registration fee allows admittance to ONE Round Table Luncheon OR the Symposium Luncheon (see details below). The conference registration fee also covers printed and digital conference materials. Please indicate your preference for either a Conference Binder or a Conference CD (each contain the same materials) on the registration form."

also...

"The Civil War Preservation Trust will hold its annual meeting concurrently from April 22-25, and will offer tours of Civil War battlefields near Nashville. ABPP conference attendees may register for selected CWPT sponsored tours and events."

Matthew Rector
Working...
X