Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Latest News: Tennessee Civil War Sesquicentennial License Plates

Folks,
    For those Tennesseeans (or any that want to support the project) the Tennessee CW 150th license plates, are finally going to be available. It's been a long time coming, and I think the TCWPA did a great job. With over half of the $35 registration going to Tennessee Civil War battlefield preservation, everybody wins. They are still taking orders for this run, so I figured I'd help spread the good word. I look forward to sporting mine!
    Cheers,
    Eric

Tennessee Civil War Battlefield Preservation License Plate Get your own Civil War License Plate Show Your Support of Tennessee’s Battlefields Driving for Preservation is a statewide campaign with the goal of encouraging folks in every county to purchase the plate and display their support for battlefield preservation. Every County in Tennessee has a story to tell. Preservation […]
    Last edited by Mtn.Guerilla; 06-16-2012, 01:47 PM.
    Eric N. Harley-Brown
    Currently known to associate with the WIG/AG

"It has never been fully realized, nor appreciated by the people of the North-the great part in preserving the Union, the brave, loyal,and patriotic Union men, in the mountainous parts of the Southern states, rendered" - Orderly Sgt. Silas P. Woodall (2nd grt. grnd...) member of "Kennemers Union Scouts & Guides"-organized in Woodville, Alabama 1863.

Re: Tennessee Civil War Sesquicentennial License Plates

Nice looking plate, to bad other states aren't doing this.

Click image for larger version

Name:	license-plate.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	30.1 KB
ID:	223056
    Respectfully Yours,

Robert Edwards

[I]"Sharpshooters, like fiddlers, are born, not made." - - - - - Major General Ambrose P. Hill, CSA.[/I]

Comment

Virginia has offered 150th plates for a while now
      Bill Backus

Comment

Well Robert, when you live in a state with four NPS battlefield parks you can expect it. Tennessee has always done of good job of promoting that bit of tourism, etc.
        I do wish Kentucky were offereing something like this.
        Warren Dickinson

Currently a History Hippy at South Union Shaker Village
        Member of the original Pickett's Mill Interpretive Volunteer Staff & Co. D, 17th Ky Vol. Inf
        Former Mudsill
        Co-Creator of the States Rights Guard in '92

Comment

Working...
        X