Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Note from CWPT

Got this email from CWPT today. Notice the highlighted section

Just wanted to give you a heads-up that I am putting a personal letter toyou in the mail. In the spirit of the season, I have enclosed a very modest gift for you. I hope that you like it. Also, with my letter, I have enclosed a short survey. I realize this is a busy time of year, but I hope you will take a moment to give me your feedback. You can truly help CWPT be an even more effective organization in 2004.
    I also hope that, if you have not already done so, you will consider a year-end gift to the Civil War Preservation Trust. We’ve still got some last-minute closings to attend to, but it looks like our overall match ratio for 2003 is going to be in the neighborhood of 10 to 1, meaning every dollar you donated for land this past year was multiplied by a factor of ten. I know we can do it again in 2004, if you will help get us started off right.

I am so grateful for all you have done for CWPT. You are a hero in my eyes. Thank you, and I wish you and your family a very happy, healthy and fulfilling holiday season.

Gratefully yours,

Jim Lighthizer

Mike "Dusty" Chapman

Member: CWT, CVBT, NTHP, MOC, KBA, Stonewall Jackson House, Mosby Heritage Foundation

"I would have posted this on the preservation folder, but nobody reads that!" - Christopher Daley

The AC was not started with the beginner in mind. - Jim Kindred

Re: Note from CWPT

Interesting,
    I never got an email.
    Also if anyone doesn't know the CWPT has its own forums.

Regards,
    Andrew Stebbins

Comment

Working...
    X