2004 Preservation event donations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2004 Preservation event donations

As you all have noticed, the majority of the events listed in the Military Events sub-forums on the A/C site have a preservation component attached to them. With the growing number of interested parties in preservation and preservation issues (based on this forum viewership), I am interested to know if people are interested in giving what they can to these events, even if they are not planning on attending.

So, would the good people of this forum be interested in how to participate in donating money to the preservation events without attending the event?

This has been done before with John Cleaveland's rail drive and the PL's A2003 event.

If there is enough interest, I will contact the organizers of each event and see if they will be willing to accept your generousity.

Organizers, if you are interested in allowing this, let me know how you want to do it......

Let's raise some money this year!
    Mike "Dusty" Chapman

Member: CWT, CVBT, NTHP, MOC, KBA, Stonewall Jackson House, Mosby Heritage Foundation

"I would have posted this on the preservation folder, but nobody reads that!" - Christopher Daley

The AC was not started with the beginner in mind. - Jim Kindred
Working...
X