Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two New Staff Members at the Authentic Campaigner

Evening Everyone!

To continue our theme of bolstering our team, tonight we add two more active and veteran members of the authentic community to the AC Staff:

Joe Knight - Long-time member of the Armory Guards and event organizer. I recently met Joe at Prelude to Invasion, but have always respected him for his work with the AG's. After meeting him, I think he will make a great addition here.
    David Thomas -
    I recently met Dave as he is coordinating artillery for our Missionary Ridge event. I know he has been around for a long time and brings his artillery expertise to the AC.

With our six new staff members this week and the move to cease the listing of adjuncts, we want to send a message that we are serious about promoting cooperation and coordination on the authentic side of the hobby.

Please take a moment to welcome our new staff members! Welcome Aboard Joe and David!
    ERIC TIPTON
    Former AC Owner

Re: Two New Staff Members at the Authentic Campaigner

You won’t find a better guy than Dave Thomas in this hobby. Excellent choice
    Clifton McCurley ~ Proud to be Awesome

Comment

Thanks Eric, Happy to be aboard.
      David H. Thomas
      Starr's NC Battery
      Fayetteville, NC

Comment

So many new staff members. How long before a new Writers Guild of America local is formed?
        Michael Denisovich

Bookkeeper, Indian agent, ethnologist, and clerk out in the Territory
        Museum administrator in New Mexico

Comment

Working...
        X