Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New AC Staff Members!

Good Morning!

We continue to add talented, enthusiastic individuals to the AC Staff and today is no exception. We are proud to announce that Will Debord and Anthony Monson will be joining us here at the AC.

Will Debord is originally from Gainesville, Florida and currently lives in Jefferson City, Tennessee. He is a member of the Governor Guards and the Missionary Ridge Planning Committee, so I have had the opportunity to work closely with him and he has a lot to offer to the hobby. He has handled the Sutlers for the event and has participated in all of the discussions as we lead up to next month. Will was highly recommended by Tyler Underwood, a dear, close friend of mine and fellow Buckeye. Welcome Aboard Will!

I met Anthony Monson at Warlike Along the Rapidan earlier this year. He hails from the State of Washington and is a Member of THEM along with our long-time Staff Member, Silas Tackitt. We met at the event and then again at the Marye's Heights in Fredericksburg when Seth Hancock and I were doing our site-seeing after the event. We ran into him again at Spotsylvania and ended the evening at a Mexican Restaurant on Cinco De Mayo. Anthony adds another West Coast presence to the Staff and brings enthusiasm and knowledge.

We are always on the lookout for active, enthusiastic members of the authentic community to continue our mission of spreading authenticity throughout Civil War Living History.

Please Join Us in Welcoming Will and Anthony Aboard!
    ERIC TIPTON
    Former AC Owner

Re: New AC Staff Members!

Welcome all!
    Johnny Lloyd
    John "Johnny" Lloyd
    Think before you post... Rules on this forum here
    SCAR
    Known to associate with the following fine groups: WIG/AG/CR

"Without history, there can be no research standards.
    Without research standards, there can be no authenticity.
    Without the attempt at authenticity, all is just a fantasy.
    Fantasy is not history nor heritage, because it never really existed." -Me

Proud descendant of...

Comment

Congratulations!
      Michael Semann
      AC Staff Member Emeritus.

Comment

Like me, you made a HUGE mistake in taking on a Moderator role. Welcome, fellow masochists!
        Ivan Ingraham
        AC Moderator

Comment

Working...
        X