The mobile ban van

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The mobile ban van

We're on I65 traveling through Kentucky. Justin and I think we should ban someone just to say we've done it from the highway.

This is the mobile ban van aka Wickett's WIG wagon signing off.
    Paul Calloway
    Proudest Member of the Tar Water Mess
    Proud Member of the GHTI
    Member, Civil War Preservation Trust
    Wayne #25, F&AM

Re: The mobile ban van

But Paul--y'all've already told us not to misbehave and be good while you're gone.

How in the world could anyone manage to get in trouble, not read the board rules or otherwise misbehave?

y'all've
    Translation for the Southern language challenged: You All Have
    Terre Hood Biederman
    Yassir, I used to be Mrs. Lawson. I still run period dyepots, knit stuff, and cause trouble.

sigpic
    Wearing Grossly Out of Fashion Clothing Since 1958.

ADVENTURE CALLS. Can you hear it? Come ON.

Comment

How cool is that......Internet on the road. John is with you? Tell him I said hello. I wish I could be out there this weekend. You guys have a safe and fun trip.

Can you stream video footage of the event from that wagon? LOL Just kidding... I do not want to get banned.
      Paul Herring

Liberty Hall Fifes and Drums
      Stonewall Brigade

Comment

I think this proves we have Geeks Among Us.

And I must be one, because I find this terribly cool, and a perfect reason to buy a wireless-equipped laptop. And then take a road trip.

Safe journeys, fellows!
        Regards,
        Elizabeth Clark

Comment

Originally posted by paulcalloway View Post
          I think we should ban someone just to say we've done it from the highway.
          That sounds like challenge... too bad I don't want to besmirch my good name for the satisfaction.

Have fun at Outpost, I really wish I had planned it into my schedule...
          Your Obedient Servant,

Peter M. Berezuk

Comment

Originally posted by ElizabethClark View Post
            I think this proves we have Geeks Among Us.
            And I must be one, because I find this terribly cool, and a perfect reason to buy a wireless-equipped laptop. And then take a road trip.
            It's even easier than you think, should you have a cell with internet access. You can make your cell function as a modem-on-a-leash for your laptop. :)

It's good stuff!
            Jeff Lawrence
            West Springfield MA

Comment

What a great trip!

Here's a pick of "The Ban Van" from the road. As you can see, the A-C mobile moderation platform requires a few modifications... man, was my wife ticked when I got home!!!
              John Wickett
              Former Carpetbagger
              Administrator (We got rules here! Be Nice - Sign Your Name - No Farbisms)

Comment

Who ya gonna call!
                Paul Herring

Liberty Hall Fifes and Drums
                Stonewall Brigade

Comment

I'm pretty sure this beats the BOGO hot dog sign in a sleeply little Virginia town all to pieces. Darn.
                  [B]Charles Heath[/B]
                  [EMAIL="heath9999@aol.com"]heath9999@aol.com[/EMAIL]

[URL="http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Spanglers_Spring_Living_History/"]12 - 14 Jun 09 Hoosiers at Gettysburg[/URL]

[EMAIL="heath9999@aol.com"]17-19 Jul 09 Mumford/GCV Carpe Eventum [/EMAIL]

[EMAIL="beatlefans1@verizon.net"]31 Jul - 2 Aug 09 Texans at Gettysburg [/EMAIL]

[EMAIL="JDO@npmhu.org"] 11-13 Sep 09 Fortress Monroe [/EMAIL]

[URL="http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Elmira_Death_March/?yguid=25647636"]2-4 Oct 09 Death March XI - Corduroy[/URL]

[EMAIL="oldsoldier51@yahoo.com"] G'burg Memorial March [/EMAIL]

Comment

Working...
                  X