Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

C.J. Daley, Corner Clothiers and others (if any)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• C.J. Daley, Corner Clothiers and others (if any)

Aside form Mr. Daley, to whom I have purchased many items, I have noticed Corner Clothiers missing from the Approved Vendors list. Is there any reason for them being dismissed of? What item or items has he wrongfully reproduced? Or is it more delayed orders, orders not recieved type business?

I was planning on having Kara Bartells make me a lenin frock for this spring. A few folks including myself would like a few more details in regard to these actions. Much of our money has been spent with these vendors.

Thanks,
    Christopher E. McBroom, Capt.
    16th Ark. Infantry - 1st Arkansas Battalion, C.S.A.

Little Rock Castle No. 1
    Order of Knights of the Golden Circle

Re: C.J. Daley, Corner Clothiers and others (if any)

Kara and Speedy left of their own accord. They still are excellent craftspeople and fine business-folk in my opinion.
    Paul Calloway
    Proudest Member of the Tar Water Mess
    Proud Member of the GHTI
    Member, Civil War Preservation Trust
    Wayne #25, F&AM

Comment

Well that sums up Corner Clothiers.

Chris Daley has always been very fair, and I have purchased trousers, capes, socks, etc. from him. One time some trousers he made did not fit right and he had another pair made-up in 2 weeks of a perfect fit! Not once has he dodged a phone call or email.
      Christopher E. McBroom, Capt.
      16th Ark. Infantry - 1st Arkansas Battalion, C.S.A.

Little Rock Castle No. 1
      Order of Knights of the Golden Circle

Comment

Maybe I missed something...... I am very sure I saw a thread about a month or so back, started by Mr. Daley, telling all of us that he planned to get out of the "Vender" business. That he had been offered a full time position at a Museum in Virginia, and would no longer be able to accept orders, but would offer items as he gets them finished. Seems to me he would want to come off the Venders list to commit to a new job and finish any older orders.

I would say there are few here that can speak ill of Mr. Daleys products. I myself have a very fine pair of trousers and hope to own another pair very soon.
        Respectfully, Paul Bennett.
        "In the heat of battle it ceases to be an idea for which we fight... or a flag. Rather... we fight for the man on our left and we fight for the man on our right... and when armies have scattered and when the empires fall away... all that remains is the memory
        of those precious moments... we spent side by side."

Paul Bennett

Comment

Working...
        X