Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Paul Miller of Cannon Ltd. also passes away!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paul Miller of Cannon Ltd. also passes away!

Paul Miller and Sue of cannon ltd passed away

Paul was a one of a kind craftsman who made some of the best reproduction period artillery and equipment in the world. He and his ex-wife, who proceeded him in death by less than a month, will be sorely missed members of this "community".

Chris Sedlak
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This from the cwreenactors forum:
    Paul Miller who owns Cannon LTD passed away on April 24th. I have word that his tractor turned over on him but that is not official. His ex-wife and co-owner of many years Sue, passed away on the 6th of April from cancer. Please remember them and their family in your prayers. You can see and sign the guestbook at the links below. Here is their obituaries:

Paul Joseph Miller, 56, of Coolville, OH passed away Thursday, April 24, 2008 at St. Joseph's Hospital, Parkersburg, WV.
    He was born May 12, 1951 in Baltimore, Maryland son of the late Harold and Helen Griffin Miller. He was the owner of Cannon Ltd. in Coolville, OH.
    He is survived by his wife, Iryna Valentinovna Miller; 3 daughters, Tammy Lantz, Marcie Miller and Rebecca Miller; 3 sons, Jesse Megenhardt, Phillip and Vitaliy Dakhnovets; and 2 granddaughters, Chelsea Lantz and Kennedy Lantz.
    He was preceded in death by his parents.
    Paul will be cremated and there will be no visitation or funeral services.
    Arrangements are by White-Schwarzel Funeral Home, Coolville, OH.
    You can sign the online guestbook at www.white-schwarzelfuneralhome.com

Susan Eichinger
    50, of Coolville, passed away Sunday, April 6, 2008, at her residence. Born Dec. 16, 1957, in Baltimore, Md., she was the daughter of Dora Lee Megen-hardt Dawson and the late Robert Megenhardt. She was the owner of Cannon Ltd. in Coolville.
    She is survived by her husband, Max Eichinger; her mother, Dora Lee Dawson; three daughters, Tammy Lantz, Marcie Miller and Rebecca Miller; two grandchildren, Chelsea Lantz and Kennedy Lantz; two brothers, Robert and David Megenhardt; and a sister, Linda Allen.
    She was preceded in death by her father, Robert Megenhardt.
    At Susan's request, she will be cremated and there will be no visitation or funeral service.
    Arrangements are by White-Schwarzel Funeral Home, Coolville.

You can sign the online guestbook at www.white-schwarzelfuneralhome.com.
    [FONT="Palatino Linotype"][/FONT]
    Christopher Sedlak
    Iron City Guards
    (1st PA Light Art'y- Bt'y G / 9th PA Res. - Co. C)
    [B][FONT="Arial"][I]"Sole purveyor of the finest corn silk moustaches as seen in the image above, adhesive not included"[/I][/FONT][/B]

Re: Paul Miller of Cannon Ltd. also passes away!

Chris,

Hello!

I agree. I thought they were straight shooters who strived for quality and customer service.
    Respectfully,
    Mark Bond
    [email]profbond@cox.net[/email]
    Federal Artillery

Comment

Working...
    X