In Memory : David Seguin, 53rd PA , Coy. C

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In Memory : David Seguin, 53rd PA , Coy. C

SEGUIN, in the Phoenixville Hospital, Phoenixville, PA on Wednesday evening, January 7th, 2009. David C. Seguin, husband of Helen M. (Matuskowitz) Sequin, of Spring City, PA. Age 50. Relatives and friends are invited to attend the Memorial Service at the Church of the Epiphany , 209 S. 3rd Avenue, Royersford, PA 19468 on Wednesday morning, Januray 14, 2009 at 10:30AM. Burial will be held privately at the convenience of the family. The Cattermole – Klotzbach Funeral Home, 600 Washington Street, Royersford, PA is in charge of the arrangements. Memorial gifts may be made in his name to the Scleroderma Foundation, 300 Rosewood Drive, Suite 105, Danvers, MA 01923. Condolences may be made online at www.RoyersfordFuneralHome.com.
    Barry Dusel

In memory: Wm. Stanley, 6th PA Cav. Ernst C. Braun, 9th PA. Cav. John E. Brown & Edwin C. Brown, 23rd PVI

Re: In Memory : David Seguin, 53rd PA , Coy. C

Just read the passing of Dave Sequin. Dave along with the 53rd PA were very instrumental in helping the ole 83rd PA when it was first formed many years ago. I always enjoyed Dave and Helen at events and he was a fine company commander who knew drill and how to command a company. He knew American history very very well and he will be missed.
    Marc Riddell
    1st Minnesota Co D
    2nd USSS Company C
    Potomac Legion

Comment

Re: In Memory : David Seguin, 53rd PA , Coy. C

This hurts much, and I have not posted until now. Dave was a consumate gentleman, historian and mentor. He and Helen had the perfect relationship in this hobby and out. Both really knew their stuff, and would go out of their way to share. I miss him. God Rest him and God Bless his family.
      Soli Deo Gloria
      Doug Cooper

"The past is never dead. It's not even past." William Faulkner

Please support the CWT at www.civilwar.org

Comment

Working...
      X