This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charles Heath rememberance video

The following video was put together by Phil Campbell, I saw it on his Facebook page and thought I'd share it with the AC comunity. Even though I never met Charles, I saw his crazy posts, pictures, and comments and he always made me laugh. He will be missed by all which has been shared. By the way, the members of the Tater Mess send our condolences to the Heath family...

Kyle (Cuffie) Pretzl
    The Tater Mess

Re: Charles Heath rememberance video

Thanks for posting the video Kyle. I've been on the phone, texting or IMing almost constantly since yesterday morning. The only breaks have been for way too little sleep, half a day of work today, and working on the video. Many good friends in and out of the reenacting world have helped keep me upright and coherent.

My apologies to any that I stole stills from to make the video. The video clip was taken in July of 2003 on top of the Heath Bunker. That is him and I working with Sebastian in the most horribly cobbled together set of harness I've ever seen. Very few people have seen that footage. Feel free to post, link to, distribute the video in any way you see appropriate.

Phil Campbell
    Short one pard today
    Phil Campbell

Comment

Could you post the link for us please?

Phil, thank you.:cry_smile
      [FONT="Book Antiqua"]"Grumpy" Dave Towsen
      Past President Potomac Legion
      Long time member Columbia Rifles
      Who will care for Mother now?[/FONT]

Comment

Grumpy

This should do it as a cut and paste:

Terre Hood Biederman
        Yassir, I used to be Mrs. Lawson. I still run period dyepots, knit stuff, and cause trouble.

sigpic
        Wearing Grossly Out of Fashion Clothing Since 1958.

ADVENTURE CALLS. Can you hear it? Come ON.

Comment

Phil,

Been trying to contact you. Great video by the way and great job!!! Can you please call me when you get the chance. 717-858-8343. Thanks!!

Ms Lorraine

Comment

Working...
          X