Matt Woodburn Photos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matt Woodburn Photos

We have set up this permanent folder for the memory of Matt Woodburn. In this thread, please post photos you have of Matt for posterity. I have included a few found on his Facebook feed and some have been sent to me. Please post images so years from now, there will be a permanent spot to remember Matt.
    Attached Files
    ERIC TIPTON
    Former AC Owner

Memories of better times...with a very dear friend.
    Attached Files
    PATRICK CRADDOCK
    Prometheus No. 851
    Franklin, Tennessee
    Widows' Sons Mess
    www.craftsmansapron.com

Aut Bibat Aut Abeat

Can't fix stupid... Johnny Lloyd

Comment

More memories of a great friend and chief architect of the best event most of us have attended!
      Attached Files
      PATRICK CRADDOCK
      Prometheus No. 851
      Franklin, Tennessee
      Widows' Sons Mess
      www.craftsmansapron.com

Aut Bibat Aut Abeat

Can't fix stupid... Johnny Lloyd

Comment

You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.
        Mike Phineas
        Arlington, TX
        24th Missouri Infantry
        Independent Volunteer Battalion
        www.24thmissouri.org

"Oh, go in anywhere Colonel, go in anywhere. You'll find lovely fighting all along the line."

-Philip Kearny

Comment

You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 10 photos.
          Brian Hicks
          Widows' Sons Mess

Known lately to associate with the WIG and the Armory Guards

"He's a good enough fellow... but I fear he may be another Alcibiades."

“Every man ever got a statue made of him was one kinda sumbitch or another. It ain’t about you. It’s about what THEY need.”CAPTAIN MALCOLM REYNOLDS

Comment

You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 10 photos.
            Brian Hicks
            Widows' Sons Mess

“Every man ever got a statue made of him was one kinda sumbitch or another. It ain’t about you. It’s about what THEY need.”CAPTAIN MALCOLM REYNOLDS

Comment

You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 3 photos.
              Brian Hicks
              Widows' Sons Mess

Comment

Saturday February 18, 2012.... 6 weeks or so before the 150th Shiloh. Matt was "in the weeds" seeing to every detail. Few people realize the extent to which Matt's fingerprints were on that event. He was a man among men!
                You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 6 photos.
                Cameron Stinnett

A E K D B

Comment

Working...
                X