Period Overalls Pattern

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Period Overalls Pattern

Who makes a authentic overalls pattern? Any help would be great!
    Kindest regards,

Robert "Rocky" Kilpatrick
    Prattville Lodge #89 F&AM

Re: Period Overalls Pattern

Past Patterns #910 is the only one I've even seen or used, but it has good historical notes on the inside with decent directions.
    Ross L. Lamoreaux
    rlamoreaux@tampabayhistorycenter.org

"...and if profanity was included in the course of study at West Point, I am sure that the Army of the Cumberland had their share of the prize scholars in this branch." - B.F. Scribner, 38th Indiana Vol Inf

Comment

Mr. Kilpatrick

Might I suggest checking out the period overalls that Ezra Barnhouse advertise on their website. I decided to just get the overalls done by Mr. & Mrs Crabb. I have been pleased with the purchase.
      [B][FONT="Georgia"][I]P. L. Parault[/I][/FONT][/B][FONT="Book Antiqua"][/FONT]

[I][B]"Three score and ten I can remember well, within the volume of which time I have seen hours dreadful and things strange: but this sore night hath trifled former knowings."

William Shakespeare[/B][/I]

Comment

I have made a pair from the past paterns # 910 they where not so bad to make. There is much research included with the pattern.
        Taylor McCullen

51st NC Co.K

Comment

I would recommend reading through the following thread, there was some very lively discussion about period overalls and the "correctness" of ones currently offered:

http://www.authentic-campaigner.com/...light=overalls
          Ian McWherter

"With documentation you are wearing History, without it, it's just another costume."-David W. Rickman

Comment

Working...
          X