Need some guidance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need some guidance

Greetings, I am organizing a couple of events at Rose Mont Historic Mansion in Gallatin, TN to raise money for restoration of Rose Mont. I am wanting to do something special for the living historians after the gates close to the public. I am looking for contacts to illusionist, entertainers, minstrels, proper sutler, and Purgatory's Palace (if they are still around) or smilar. Any out of the box suggestion welcome. Id really appreciate any direction as Ive been out of the loop for a while.

We are also looking for several citizen living historians for various roles (ladies, gentlemen and children) for events in April, August and September.
    -ELI GEERY- Corinthian No. 414-F&AM
    "The Dippin' Gourd Mess" (FOUNDER)
    "Original MOOCOWS Board of directors member"
    "The Bully Boys"
    "The Hard Case Boys"
    "The Independant Mess"
    29th Infantry DIV/OEF/OJG Veteran
    3d Iinfantry DIV/OIF Veteran

Re: Need some guidance

One of the first questions that will be asked, is this a paid gig for entertainers, etc.?

...and what would you like your citizen interpreters to Do at the event? Do you need the working class men for actual "work" or the "dainty ladies" for a tea social or "kids being kids" or a variety to be a crowd for speeches... understand what I'm asking?
    -Elaine "Ivy Wolf" Kessinger

Comment

Working...
    X