Any Civilian Immersion events planned in the future

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Civilian Immersion events planned in the future

Hello! I was wondering if there were any planned Civilian Immersion events for 2018-2019?
    Grey Bowden

Re: Any Civilian Immersion events planned in the future

Grey, stay tuned and check back in periodically. ;)
    Tyler Underwood
    Pawleys Island #409 AFM
    Governor Guards, WIG

Click here for the AC rules.

The search function located in the upper right corner of the screen is your friend.

Comment

Will do! I've been looking into getting into the civilian side of things for a bit now, trust me burning powder and military stuff is fun and all but occassionally doing what an everday joe would do is just as interesting.
      Grey Bowden

Comment

Grey,

What are of the country are you looking for? The is the Hopewell Furnace civilian living history event in eastern PA in September. It is an immersion event at a pristine national park site.

Take care,
        Tom Craig
        1st Maine Cavalry
        Tom Craig

Comment

Before the Storm at Hopewell Furnace in Elverson, PA is great. ^^^What Tom said. :-)

Old Bedford Village in Old Bedford, PA is doing a major "School of the Soldier" event in September for which they'd like civilians: http://www.authentic-campaigner.com/...Labor-Day-2018

Rose Mont Historic Mansion in Gaitlan, TN is looking for civilians: http://www.authentic-campaigner.com/...-some-guidance

Look at the events SCAR, Blue-Grey Civilian Towns, and Steady Habits Travelers put out. They'd be your closest for civilian immersion/semi-immersion with reliable standards.
          -Elaine "Ivy Wolf" Kessinger

Comment

I'm currently in Georgia but used to long travels for events, besides I'm chances are relocating to WV in few months
            Grey Bowden

Comment

Working...
            X