Michigan Hats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Michigan Hats

A recent photo from the Fort Negley event with me standing sentry at 3AM wearing my hat. (man thats one fat yankee, heh) Its was in the upper 30's, lower 40's that night, and I stayed warm in large part because of this hat.

You-all that did not get one should hope that these become available again if you do fall-winter-spring events. The worksmanship is top-notch, it fits and feels great, and this is not only a warm hat, its a fun hat too.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Abrams; 11-10-2008, 01:52 PM.
    Ron Mueller
    Illinois
    New Madrid Guards

"How many legs does a dog have if you call the tail a leg?
    Four. Calling a tail a leg doesn't make it a leg."
    Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Thanks, men. These pictures are great. Thanks to all of you, Ft. Wayne received a check for $505.30 this past weekend. You all deserve warm heads to go along with your warm generosity.

There is still enough of Mrs. Lawson's yarn to make 7 more of these hats for anyone who wants one.

With much appreciation,

Comment

Kathy,

I've a copy of a book titled 'The Blue and Gray In Black and White' by Bob Zeller, page 61 there is a photograph of captured members of 69th NY after Bull Run, the gentleman in the center of the photo has a hat very similar if not exactly the same as the ' Michigan Hat' on. I've tried to scan the picture but it comes out too dark. i'll see what I can do with it.If you find a copy of the book check it out. Being proud owner and a New Yorker, this is of special interest.
        Bob Hutton:)

14th NC "Wild Cats"

Comment

Working...
        X