Olson's Tinware now an AC vendor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Olson's Tinware now an AC vendor

Olson's Tinware has recently been recognized as an approved vendor. Olson's signature product is the pattern 1854 Enlish mess tin. Also available are cups, camp kettles, and civilian products. Olson's goal is to make quality, authentic tinware at reasonable prices. Please visit our website at olsonstinware.com or telephone 859-879-5083. Thank you, James C. Currens.
    James Currens

Re: Olson's Tinware now an AC vendor

You forgot to mention your sealed tin cans which scream out for a steady application of the bayonet. Saw one of them a couple weeks ago. Liked it.
    Silas Tackitt,
    one of the moderators.

Click here for a link to forum rules - or don't at your own peril.

Comment

Jim,
      Congratulations on this. I know that you have worked hard to achieve this and the quality of your products has earned it for you.
      I look forward to buying more of them.

Erik Simundson
      Erik Simundson

Comment

Thanks to both Mr Tackett and Mr Simundson for the complements. I am constantly looking for new (to me) period tinware to copy and am always striving to improve the quality of my products.
        James C. Currens
        Olson's Tinware
        James Currens

Comment

Congratulations James. Nice to see a quality Kentucky based vendor added to the list too.
          Michael Semann
          AC Staff Member Emeritus.

Comment

Since this thread has turned into more than a vendor announcement the entire thread has been moved to the Sinks area of the forum so that those conversations can continue.
            Jim Kindred

Comment

Working...
            X