Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome S.E. Libby & Co. as an AC Approved Vendor!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome S.E. Libby & Co. as an AC Approved Vendor!

THE AUTHENTIC CAMPAIGNER IS PROUD TO ANNOUNCE ANOTHER NEW APPROVED VENDOR! WELCOME ABOARD S.E. LIBBY & CO.!

S.E. Libby & Co. started in 2015 as an outlet for my adventures in reproducing various items of 19th century material culture. Over time I began to focus more on leatherwork and began selling items through Etsy and Facebook gradually building to the current web store. Custom Orders were the basis of this business in the beginning and are still available. Contact us with your project. If there is something made from leather and you don't see it on the site, don't hesitate to ask, it can probably be made.

The goal at S.E. Libby and Co. is to reproduce leather items from the mid 19th century as accurately as possible using the 19th century tools and techniques. All items are made with Hermann Oak vegetable tanned leather, dyed using a 19th century Iron/Logwood dye process and hand saddle stitched with hand kit waxed linen thread. Items are based on originals in my personal collection, private collections, museums, research publications and patent drawings. One of my favorite aspects of this business is the research involved in getting something right. Items only make it to production if I am satisfied that it will accurately represent an original period item.

Thanks for looking and I look forward to working with you.

Scott Sheets
    Owner

CLICK HERE TO VISIT THE S.E. LIBBY WEB SITE
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Eric Tipton; 03-10-2018, 08:42 AM.
    ERIC TIPTON
    Former AC Owner

Re: Welcome S.E. Libby & Co. as an AC Approved Vendor!

Hello, I am very excited to be joining The Authentic Campaigner as an Approved Vendor. I have been a member of this site since the beginning in 90's. The AC has lead the movement toward authenticity and better events for many years. As an Approved Vendor I look forward to offering the high quality leather goods you expect from someone associated with this site. I'll be posting new and unique items frequently to the site so keep checking back.

Thank you,
    Scott Sheets
    S.E. Libby & Co.
    Scott Sheets
    Joliet, IL

36th Illinois
    Dirty Shirts

Comment

The AC has thirteen Approved Vendors. If you are ready to take the plunge and upgrade your gear, CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE AC APPROVED VENDORS LIST AND LINKS.
      ERIC TIPTON
      Former AC Owner

Comment

Welcome Scott! We are glad you are with us!
        Ken Cornett
        MESS NO.1
        Founding Member
        OHIO
        Mason Lodge #678, PM
        Need Rules?

Comment

Welcome Scott.
          Michael Comer
          one of the moderator guys

Comment

Working...
          X