Stony Brook Company

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Stony Brook Company

Chris is truly a gentleman in every sense of the word. I had asked him how much it would cost to sew Corporal stripes on my trousers. His response was just pay shipping and would do it for free. I was shocked!! The hobby needs more guys like Chris Huzzah
    Pvt. Scott Kuzia
    22nd MVI

Comment

Chris has outstanding customer service skills and I am very impressed with his going above and beyond when it comes to answer a question. I was recommended by a pard to go through him for materials and I can say I made the right choice going through him. I will be in contact with Chris for future purchases. As it has been stated previously in this thread Stony Brook is a great company to deal with.

Thank you Chris!
      William D. O'Malley IV

Comment

I've also had Chris ship trousers immediately on ordering without waiting on payment. I was a repeat customer but it's still a great leap of faith. The only other vendor to do that for me was Phil Cavanaugh.
        John Duffer
        Independence Mess
        MOOCOWS
        WIG
        "There lies $1000 and a cow."

Comment

I've been very satisfied having bought a bunch of excellent stuff from Chris over the years. A few years back, knowing that I was in a time crunch for Chickamauga, he sent me a RD jacket via Express Mail on good faith. It came the day before I left, was exactly as he described it, and it fit like it was made for me. Not many vendors would do that! Needless to say, he gets 5 stars in my book!

Charles M Pinkham
          Company D, Minnesota First

Comment

Other vendors and makers would do well to learn from his customer service standards. I can think of a couple I recently dealt with, one from New Jersey and another from Florida who would benefit from sitting on Chris' knee for ... several years.

D Harrelson

Comment

I recently purchased a canteen from Chris. He is a true gentleman. He even added an inspector's stamp to the strap for free. I will definetly be doing business with him again.
              Nathan Bruff

[email]Nbruff@gmail.com[/email]

Comment

Working...
              X