Props to Nic Duvall at Duvall's Leather

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Props to Nic Duvall at Duvall's Leather

I got my Federal issue 58 cal. accoutrement set of leathers today from Nick. The 61 cartridge box, 50 cap box, smooth frog bayonet scabbord and bridle leather waist belt and cartridge box belt were all awesome. He is a great guy to deal with. You can not go wrong getting him to create pieces for you. He is an artist! Thanks Nick:D
    Last edited by PetePaolillo; 07-23-2009, 11:54 AM.
    [SIZE=0]PetePaolillo
    ...ILUS;)[/SIZE]

Re: Props to Nic Duvall at Duvall's Leather

Ditto from me. I just received my Federal leathers in the mail this afternoon, and the quality and craftsmanship are amazing. Thanks to Nick for his great work. He's easy to work with, and a good business, in my mind.
    Bob Welch

The Eagle and The Journal
    My blog, following one Illinois community from Lincoln's election through the end of the Civil War through the articles originally printed in its two newspapers.

Comment

I also just received my new Federal cartridge box, cap box and belts. The craftmanship is outstanding. I highly recommend purchasing your gear from Nick Duvall. He is a credit to this hobby. Thanks Nick
      Mike Scanlon
      Company H, Willis Company
      119th New York State Volunteers

Comment

Just got my Federal NCO belt today. Outstanding!
        Frank Perkin

Comment

I have to agree I got a full set of Federal leathers from Mr Duvall (except my Cartridge box, I got it used from someone on the AC) and I have to say they are top notch.
          [FONT="Georgia"]Ken Berry[/FONT]

Comment

Any one who live fires in the hobby knows that Whitacre and Hoyt are the barrel "gods". After receiving my altered cartridge box set from Nick today,I know one other name should be given high praise, and that would be Nick Duvall, the leather "god". Beautiful work,a pleasure to deal with,and a man of his word. I'll be back!
            Kevin Hanson

Comment

I purchased a cavalry link strap from Nick Duvall. He did a sterling job on what is otherwise a rather humble piece of horse equipment. To my knowledge, he is the ONLY maker who actually sells them with the correct iron horseshoe buckle.
              [SIZE="3"][FONT="Times New Roman"][/FONT][/SIZE][SIZE="3"][SIZE="5"][COLOR="Blue"][FONT="Times New Roman"][SIZE="3"]Paul Andrew Milligan[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/SIZE]

Comment

Yep, just received SPEEDY service on a couple basic items. For orders under $100 I haven't waited more than a few weeks but this one came in a little over a week.

As always, great stuff too.

-Randall Pierson

Comment

I also have to step in and praise Nick Duvall... I ordered a complete set of Federal leather and couldn't be happier with the construction, materials, and especially the outstanding customer service. Rated at a 10 out of 10 in all areas ! Great work Nick !

Mark Burr
                  Mark Burr

Comment

I ordered four bayonet scabbards last thrusday. Arrived on my doorstep this morning. Nick is always a pleasure to deal with!
                    Ryan McIntyre
                    124th New York State Volunteers
                    Founder of the Squatting Bullfrog Mess & the "Leave your politics at home" Mess

"the Doctor says that I have got the Knapsack complaint that is I cant carry a knapsack that is a disease of my own getting up for I can lift as much as eney[sic] of the boys"
                    Joseph H. Johnston
                    March 16th 1863
                    Camp Convalescent

"It takes twelve men and a corporal up there [brigade headquarters] to take care of a few trees and salute the officers as they pass these are all the orders we have, but it is military I suppose..."
                    Henry M Howell
                    March 8 1863
                    In camp Near Falmouth

Comment

Just received my bayonet scabbards from Nick that I ordered because of the Bully Buy. As usual, awesome work and speed on his part. My 1816/22 bayonet has a top notch scabbard, and I'm very impressed with the confederate scabbard I ordered as well. Great work, great product.
                      Bob Welch

The Eagle and The Journal
                      My blog, following one Illinois community from Lincoln's election through the end of the Civil War through the articles originally printed in its two newspapers.

Comment

Don't usually go out of my way to thank a vendor for something that I've paid good money for, certainly not when it's something as common as a belt..... but, my just received NCO belt and buckle looked as if it had just been issured by the 25th IVI Quartermaster following a promotion at Bentonville. It just looks RIGHT! Duvall Leatherwork gives you what you pay for, and more.

John Eads

Comment

Bayonet Scabbard...

Just got my '63 seven rivet bayonet scabbard today and am very impressed with the quality. Top notch stuff and I can't wait to order more. IMO, Mr. Duvall is your one-stop shop for anything and everything "CW leather goods".

Professional customer service and follow-up.

Cheers!
                          Regards,
                          Eliot Toscano
                          Independent Brute
                          Putting on no style...

"Six children from the local village appeared wearing [U][B]fallacious accoutrements & reprehensible baggage [/B][/U]and thought they would put a sham battle on for our amusement. We laughed so hard at their imitation of soldiers that our sides were hurting for hours."
                          A.R. Crawford in the 76th Illinois Infantry, Co D - April 1863 - The origin of FARB

Comment

Hey Nic great snake belt. I absolutely live thank you for a great product
                            John Beaver

Comment

Absolute top-notch quality on the roller buckle belt I recently bought! I will be making more purchases from Nic!
                              ~~~~~~~~
                              Marc Cheek
                              Co I - Cedar Fork Rifles
                              6th NC State Troops

Comment

Working...
                              X