Props to Nic Duvall at Duvall's Leather

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Props to Nic Duvall at Duvall's Leather

Ordered one of the Federal sets to finish off my Federal kit. Ordered it April 28th and needed it by the Shenandoah event in June. Just received it today. All my Confederate leathers are from Nick as well. What can I say...turnaround time outstanding and of course quality and attention to detail top-notch. Can NOT go wrong buying leathers from Nick.
    Jeff Felton
    [SIZE="2"][SIZE="1"]Liberty Rifles
    CWPT[/SIZE][/SIZE]
    [URL="http://northcarolinastatetroops.blogspot.com/"]http://northcarolinastatetroops.blogspot.com/[/URL]

Comment

I just received a pre war bayonet scabbard for my 1842 from Nic. It is Titz!!! Nic keep up the great product line!!!
      Barry Dusel

In memory: Wm. Stanley, 6th PA Cav. Ernst C. Braun, 9th PA. Cav. John E. Brown & Edwin C. Brown, 23rd PVI

Comment

Received my .58 cartridge box, box-belt and artillery thumb stall from Nick this past week. Wow, just wow. Truely art and delivered MUCH faster than anticipated. Thanks Nick!
        Glenn Bramer
        Pvt, Company C

Comment

Not being one to spend more than I have to, I took advantage of Nick's one day cartridge box deal followed by his bayonet scabard deal. I ordered a Federal cartridge box and both a Federal and Confederate bayonet scabard also a Springfield rifle sling. They all arrived today and they were all of Nick's usual high standard. He is by far the best manufacturer of period leather goods and a pleasure to deal with to boot.

Thanks Nick.

Boot.
          Nick S. Passey
          Great Britain
          B.G.R. and I.P.W. and Bummers survivor.

Comment

I can't imagine Nick could have any unhappy customers. The question is how one pair of hands can make so much, so authentically, so quickly. I just received my halter and nosebag, which show his usual attention to detail and fine finish and arrived when I had requested them to. Not only that, but he's a great comrade to ride with.

Thanks Nick!
            Andrew German
            Andrew German

Comment

I'll add that my experience with Nic Duvall has also been tremendous. Just purchased set of federal accoutrements and Officers Swordbelt and his delivery was on time, the workmanship is top shelf, his prices are competitive and he is very friendly to deal with. Let me also comment that Federal swordbelts are typically problematic in the way they are constructed, however, I believe that Nic's swordbelt solves the typical construction issues and is just a first rate product.

Thanks,
              Jim Butler
              Jim Butler

Comment

Thought I'd get a roller buckle belt just for the heck of it. Ever wonder which hole you ought to measure your belt size to? Called Nick and he made it sound like that was a question an intelligent person would ask. The belt came as a perfect fit and correct for any period.

John Eads

Comment

I received a bayonet scabbard and a Confederate cartridge box sling from Mr. Duvall this past week. The work was outstanding and I am very pleased. He is a pleasure to do business with.

Dan Stewart

Comment

A canteen strap may not be a big deal in the sum of your impression, but the leather strap I just received from Nick is so well done that it is as impressive in it's own right as a $300+ jacket. I guess it is doing the little things right that make Nick's work so much in demand. Thanks Nick.

John Eads

Comment

I just received a Federal .58 cal set from him yesterday. As soon as I opened the box I knew I had made an excellent choice in getting my stuff from him. I was very pleased with the service I received from Nick in dealing with this order. I plan to get all of my leather goods from Nick in the future and will tell all of the guys in unit to buy from him.
                      Martin Jowers
                      Jeff Davis Artillery

Comment

Just received my '57 Elongated box today.
                        This is my first order from him, and I will definately be back for more when the time comes.
                        Regards,
                        John Raterink

"If they carried short rifles and shot people far away, they had to be cool"

Comment

Just got a Federal enlisted sword belt and a sword knot- excellent work and the price is definitely competitive. I'll be ordering more in the future if my horse doesn't eat the money first. :-)
                          Adam Lid

Comment

I received my lead tipped Confederate Issue Bayonet Scabbard last week. It fit the repop bayonet perfectly. Nick's work is top notch and his customer service and product turn around are unmatched. Thanks Nick!
                            Jeff Thompson
                            Co. L, Lone Star Rifles
                            1st Texas Vol. Infantry Rgmt.
                            Texas Brigade

Independent Rifles

Comment

Yes! Duvall Leatherworks is the Charles Childs of leather. Just got my blanket and overcoat sling yesterday,only took about two weeks to get it.I have ordered several things from Duvall now and I am very happy with the service and the historic quality of his products. The blanket an overcoat sling is truly exelent, much better than a napsack "for me anyway". You fellas might want to check it out!

Comment

I have been remiss in giving thanks and praise to Duvall. I got my blanket/overcoat sling two weeks ago. Very nice work. What made it even more special - I had just bought a leather valise from a lady that carries a big spoon. It attached beautifully to the sling and gives me an impression no one else has.
                                Those of you at BTB can check out the old Alabama private in Capt. Landrum's company.
                                Robert Orrand
                                N. B. Forrest Camp 215, SCV
                                Civilian Adjunct - Mayor of Dover, Purdy, Raymond, Layette, and more to come... and oh yeah Gettysburg
                                4thTN CSA - Co A - Shelby Greys

Comment

Working...
                                X