Custom Made Sack Coats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom Made Sack Coats

I have a photograph of a Union soldier taken in 1865 and he is wearing a private purchase sack coat. I am interested in having an exact reproduction of this sack coat made.

Who makes the best/authenticate custom sack coats?

Adam is looking for tayloring services and asked me where to post prior to posting, so I am allowing this request.
    - John Wickett, Moderator
    Last edited by LibertyHallVols; 04-19-2011, 05:36 AM.
    Adam Dintenfass

Re: Custom Made Sack Coats

You can do well to give Joe Blunt at Carter and Jasper a try (mudcatsgt@earthlink.net) or Dan Wambaugh with Wambaugh, White, & Co. I'm sure theres some others I'm missing, but they both do so quality fatigue blouses, private purchase and otherwise.
    Ross L. Lamoreaux
    rlamoreaux@tampabayhistorycenter.org

"...and if profanity was included in the course of study at West Point, I am sure that the Army of the Cumberland had their share of the prize scholars in this branch." - B.F. Scribner, 38th Indiana Vol Inf

Comment

Welcome to the forum, Mr. Dintenfass. Please review this link regarding "who makes the best" questions : http://www.authentic-campaigner.com/...q.php?faq=faq2 Then review the link in my signature about forum rules.
      Silas Tackitt,
      one of the moderators.

Click here for a link to forum rules - or don't at your own peril.

Comment

The email address I have for Charlie Childs isn't valid. Does anyone have a current valid email address for him? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
        Adam Dintenfass

Comment

The search function works : http://www.authentic-campaigner.com/...earchid=463003
          Silas Tackitt,
          one of the moderators.

Click here for a link to forum rules - or don't at your own peril.

Comment

Working...
          X