WW and Company

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: WW and Company

I’d like to chime in too! Dan and Brian are stand up fellers for being a Wolverine and a Buckeye. They would make fine Hoosiers if it weren’t fer their place of birth.

Besides making quality items, IT IS THE CUSTOMER SERVICE that has really won me over! Any time I ever had a question they replied with a honest and sincere answer and many times they contacted me first about a problem! I hope others sutlers/vendors are reading this and are taking notes.

And I’ve never heard them tell me why their products are superior to maker X. Nothing turns me off more than hearing some other maker bad mouth/trash another vendor. That in my book is called PROFESSIONALISM!

Long ago I called a well known maker only to hear him bash another businessman for 15 minutes on my dime! This same putz failed to realize that the maker he was so happy to bash had been my best man and a personnel friend. What a way to win the customer over!

Again they have my business and loyalty because of PROFESSIONALISM, CUSTOMER SERVICE AND PRIDE IN WORKMANSHIP!
    Bill Young
    WIG/GHTI and a Hoosier by the grace of God
    Jubilee Lodge #746 F&AM Whiteland, IN

[URL=http://ghti.authentic-campaigner.com/]G.H. Thomas' Invincibles[/URL]

[URL=http://www.westernindependentgrays.org/]Western Independent Grays[/URL]

Comment

I just got off the phone with Dan. I would like to praise him for his outstanding customer service. It seems harder and harder to find people that will go that extra mile to keep their customer base happy, and Dan did just that. I would highly recommend buying from WW & Company.
      Jeremy A. Powell
      Corn Fed Comrades
      Old Northwest Volunteers
      Western Independent Grays

Comment

I would also like to comment on WW and Company. I received my bully buy fed. drawers kit on saturday and it was well worth the price. Not to mention they were very helpful explaining the construction and fit of the garment to me and with me moving soon, they were able to give me a close estimate of arrival of my kit. I also want to say that I was surprised to see that the kit included color photos of construction, which serve me better than the hand drawn kind from other vendors. I am very impressed over all with their customer service and I will be buying from them again.

Dale Winch

Comment

Pards,

I saw W&W for the first time this past October at Perryville and all I can say is WOW! They are very friendly and very helpful! I have 3 jackets from them already and am expecting the fourth when I arrive at BGR. They are top notch and I look forward to doing business with them in the future. Thanks Dan and Brian!

Ryan Protz
          41st Virginia
          Granville Mess
          Old Northwest Volunteers

Banks Grand Retreat March 14-18 2007
          Shiloh Living History April 13-15 2007
          Vicksburg Living History June 8-10 2007

Comment

Pards,

Yesterday my package from WW and Co. arrived. I must say this uniform is Top Grade. I ordered Dans CS Frock and trouser combo. It is far better then I could have imagined. Dans customer service is like no other iI have delt with. The time he took to answer all of my questions big or small he always had time and never seemed to be in a rush. For this I must say thank you Dan. If anyone is looking to get a great kit WW and Co. is the place to go.

Cheers,

Kenneth Fannin

Pax in Bello
            Kenneth Fannin

Pax in Bello
            Battered Beaver Mess
            [FONT="Book Antiqua"][/FONT]Turtle Punch Mess

"Good people sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf " George Orwell

Comment

I'd like to chime in from a different perspective. I do some contract work for Dan and Brian which makes me a part of the "and Company". And being (for lack of better terms) one of their employees I must say best people to work for/with. I stopped doing this sort of thing years ago but then fell into work with Dan and have been very happy doing it. Their both great guys and hearing all the comments about their customer service (which doesn't surprise me), makes me smile knowing they are so customer oriented. And the quality of their products is always a good thing as well.
              p.s. Mr. Young, thou Dan hails from the Wolverine state he's actually one of those Spartans that Wolverines tend not to like. But I don't hold it against him.
              Kurt Loewe
              Botsford Mess
              Member, Company of Military Historians

Comment

Gents,

Wanted to add my Kudos to W W & Co. Ordered a CS Tin Drum canteen on Saturday and it was in my mailbox on Monday. Now that is service!
                Charles Kevin Traxler
                "You may find me one day dead in a ditch. But by God, you'll find me in a pile of brass" Trooper M. Padgett

Comment

Top notch service and quality indeed. I always get compliments regarding the SA blouse and trousers that I received from WW&C. Dan reminds me a lot of Don Smith. Can't give a vendor a higher compliment than that.
                  Regards,
                  Dan McGraw
                  GG-Gson of Patrick Maher, Co E, 1st Minn Cavalry
                  GG-Gson of Charles Orth, Co G, 2nd Minn Infantry

Comment

Working...
                  X