This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Blacks in the CS Ranks?

Arguments, not the right term but, arise from lack of support of obtuse postions in every case, nothing more...look at my posts.

I dig obtuse posistions but you got to show this ole boy the money, friend.

I want that which supports what you are asserting. I care for nothing else and will 'till I'm booted here.

CJ Rideout
    Tampa, FLorida

Comment

• R.I.P. Dead horse.

Originally posted by Doug Cooper
      Why in heck does this subject keep coming up?
      Originally posted by Dale Beasley
      Well knock me naked and take my clothes, I thought this Thread had died, was buried, had a Voodoo Gre Gre placed on it. [ ] And the beat goes on.
      Originally posted by Jake Koch
      I was hoping that Doug's post would be the end all post to this thread . . . .
      This horse has been beaten, killed and reincarnated into another beaten horse on more than one occasion.

Originally posted by Curt-Heinrich Schmidt
      Please rein this horse in ...
      In an effort to put this poor beast out of its - or our - misery and due to complaints to the moderators about argumentative behavior plus the cyclical nature of this thread, this poor beast is officially laid to rest. Please resist urges to dig it up, burn incense, chant to lesser gods for its return, or otherwise discuss this subject again. It only goes round and round and round without going anywhere. Cut a bouquet of flowers and begin the mourning process. This horse isn't coming back.

Originally posted by Chris Rideout
      I want that which supports what you are asserting. I care for nothing else and will 'till I'm booted here.
      That can be arranged. Chris, you posted sources clipped for the net. Some would have been fine. However, your repeated posts in a short period of time wore thin. Time to take a voluntary break before an involuntary one occurs. Why don't you pour some of that energy into one of those two splendid banjos you own?

Originally posted by Hank Van Slyke
      ... back to work ...
      My thoughts exactly.
      Silas Tackitt,
      one of the moderators.

Click here for a link to forum rules - or don't at your own peril.

Comment

Working...
      X