Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The William C. Nisbet Letters

Gribble,

Thank you for transcribing and posting these letters. A great many hints big and small are contained within. One minor item in one of those letters is yet another mention of making sure the manure is not wasted back home. This is a common thought for many.
    [B]Charles Heath[/B]
    [EMAIL="heath9999@aol.com"]heath9999@aol.com[/EMAIL]

[URL="http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Spanglers_Spring_Living_History/"]12 - 14 Jun 09 Hoosiers at Gettysburg[/URL]

[EMAIL="heath9999@aol.com"]17-19 Jul 09 Mumford/GCV Carpe Eventum [/EMAIL]

[EMAIL="beatlefans1@verizon.net"]31 Jul - 2 Aug 09 Texans at Gettysburg [/EMAIL]

[EMAIL="JDO@npmhu.org"] 11-13 Sep 09 Fortress Monroe [/EMAIL]

[URL="http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Elmira_Death_March/?yguid=25647636"]2-4 Oct 09 Death March XI - Corduroy[/URL]

[EMAIL="oldsoldier51@yahoo.com"] G'burg Memorial March [/EMAIL]

Comment

Thanks Chawls:

It would seem that the Confederate women are really an over looked impression in our hobby. The civilian women that planted crops, plowed fields, collected nitre, tallow and other valuable materials, raised livestock and children, made uniforms and hats, rolled cartridges, nursed the wounded, sent packages and letters and plus they managed businesses, plantations and farms in their husbands absence. They really were the backbone of the Confederate war effort that didn't have the surplus male population, outside of slaves. I am almost willing to bet that "Dick" was a slave, but I haven't proved this yet.

When I see people trying to justify female soldiers or rare/non-existing roles of vivandieres etc., it irks me to no end, those people have never read about the toughest job in the world, being an Army wife. It really discounts and neglects the extremely vital role that these women had on the home front, as Capt. Edwards stated "those Confederate women were pure gold." I can also imagine Nancy Nesbit wearing her husbands Army brogans and running the Nesbit Farm, meanwhile "Dick" gets a new Confederate uniform to wear, that fact really made me smile. Lancaster District was never easy to farm either, all sandy soil, scrub brush and pines, it wasn't a black soil region. Farming there was tough.

Just imagine the joy those soldiers felt when those "boxes" arrived with food, clothing and other comforts. Who sent those boxes? The Confederate women. Roles not interpreted or represented enough in this hobby. I doubt that I could have kept up with Nancy for even one morning of chores. I would love to have seen her letters, but they are probably with William in that mass grave in the Old Blanford Church cemetery, Petersburg, Virginia.

I will type the last letter tomorrow, it's a sad conclusion. You see, William doesn't make it home. So Nancy has to pull the load until she dies, for her that "war role" never ends. I can see why the UDC women were so patriotic and fervent about the Lost Cause, they had worked their fingers to the bones for their country and lost their husbands in the process.

Sometimes we need to humanize this war, you have to admire the people involved, regardless of politics. I just wish I could have known them.
      Gregory Deese
      Carolina Rifles-Living History Association

http://www.carolinrifles.org
      "How can you call yourself a campaigner if you've never campaigned?"-Charles Heath, R. I. P.

Comment

Sullivans Island, S.C.
        December, 29, 1863

Dear Wife:

I take my seat this morning to wrtie you a few lines to let you know how I am getting along. I am considerably better this morning. I have been pretty bad off nearly a week, but will be able for duty again in a day or so, if I take no back-set. I had something like a chill yesterday, but it may be it was from cold as that is I believe what is the matter with me, but that is bad enough. I cough a good deal and is spitting off freely. I hope when this reaches you it will find you and the children well. I rceived your letter by Mr. Wallace and was glad to hear from you. I was disappointed on Saturday when the mail came and I did not get a letter but when Mr. Wallace came in I got better all at once.

I got all the things you sent me, I have not tried on my pantaloons yet but I know they will do fine, but you had better know I tried your biscuit and sausage, when I was eating I told the boys if I was where they come from I would be a happy man. Nancy, I will send you ten dollars that will pay you for your biscuit and sausage. I have no war news of any interest to write you. there was an alarm last night but, it is proved to be a false one. H. H. and all the boys is well . The envelope that I send this in will do to send back again. I will close for this time. Oh! If I could get home I could tell you a good deal more than I could to-day. Tell Mary and Freeling to feed my lambs and pigs good. Tell Robert and Jinny howdy for me. Nancy give the stock salt nothing means more. I remain your husband to death.

W.C. Nisbet

War record of Private William C. Nisbet:

May 10th, 1862, enlists for three years at Camp Pillow, John's Island, SC.
        Paid by J. H. Means to 31 July 1862
        November 30th- December 1862 present
        January-February, 1863: present-sick
        March-December, 1863 present
        Paid by J. H. Means, October 31st, 1863
        January to April, 1864 present
        May, 1864 present

June 2nd 1864, William C. Nesbit dies near Peterburg, Va. Vulnus Sclopeticum to the head. William died at the Episcopal Church Hospital, admitted on June 2nd.

In August, 1864, Nancy petitons for her husbands pay. In January, 1865. Nancy W. Nesbit receives $227.13 in back pay, clothing allotment and bounty money,
        Sent to H. R. Price at the Lancaster C.H.

1860 Lancaster District, Federal Census
        Post Office Jacksonham.

William C. Nisbet age 27 Value of Real Estate 1000
        Value of Personal Estate 636
        Nancy W. age 29
        Mary L age 5
        John J. age 2
        Gregory Deese

"How can you call yourself a campaigner if you've never campaigned?"-Charles Heath, R. I. P.

Comment

Originally posted by SCTiger View Post
          Thanks Chawls:

I would love to have seen her letters, but they are probably with William in that mass grave in the Old Blanford Church cemetery, Petersburg, Virginia.

I will type the last letter tomorrow, it's a sad conclusion. You see, William doesn't make it home. So Nancy has to pull the load until she dies, for her that "war role" never ends. I can see why the UDC women were so patriotic and fervent about the Lost Cause, they had worked their fingers to the bones for their country and lost their husbands in the process.
          Thank you for taking the time and posting these letters, I am not ashamed to admit I about started to cry when I read your line about Nancy's letters in the mass grave at Petersburg. In another post regarding letters I bemoaned the fact that my great, great grandfather did not leave any letters during his CS service, but he survived the war which is probably why none of his letters did. Thanks again for sharing.

Ted Parrott
          Edward Anthony Parrott
          "Humbug"

Comment

Even More: William C. Nisbet Letters

In Volume V, page 347 of the UDC Records, there are more W.C. Nesbit letters, in this case they are listed as the "Letters of N.W.C. Nisbet to Wife." I have no clue as to where the "N" came from, but perhaps it was a misprint or misread of N. Nesbit, which is of course Nancy. Consequently these letters were overlooked and not included with the others! It pays to continue searching.

May the 20 1862
            Camp-near Rantowles Station

Dear Wife

I seat myself this morning to let you know how I am well this morning though I feel a little fatigued from our march yesterdy and I hope when this reaches you it will find you and my little children well our camp is not named yet nor I don't know that it will for it is reported in camp that we will leave our present camp to day we marched some ten miles yesterday. We are stationed near the savannah R. R. we can see the iron horse whistling by. Nancy I have nothing of any importance to write you we get plenty to eat we had a fine pot of Rice cooked for breakfast this morning our water here is good though it is a good piece to carry it while we were on Johns Island we got plenty of blackberry we had blackberry dumlins regular Nancy I have to write any fashion this morning some times on my knee or lying down. may be you can read this. We left Johns Island yesterday morning at 8 oclock the health of our company is tolerably good at present we have only five on the sick list this morning Nancy. I saw a greadeal more if live Lieut Faulkner and myself walked up to the station yesterday evening we heard the rorar of the telegraph wire that was something new for I did not know that it could be heard the thought struck me that it was wonderful the inventions of man. the news from Charleston to savannah or from savannah to the former place like the flash of lightning on the stormy cloud Nancy I must soon close write to me when you can I am looking for a letter from Capt. Rogers give my respects to Wm Neill and family tell the children howdy for me and kiss Robert for me Give my respects to MM Ross and receive a husbands portion to yourself Direct to Charleston P O not to Johns Island

Wm C. Nesbit N.W. Nesbit

farewell for present
            Gregory Deese

Comment

Corrections due to research

This first letter I transcribed for this thread, dated "Wilmington, N.C. April 21, 1861" was an error in the UDC recordings. The 17th SC Infantry was organized for Confederate service on April 28th, 1862 and didn't leave South Carolina until July 19th, 1862 bound for Richmond, Virginia.

On April 16th, 1864, Evan's brigade (Now Walker's) left Charleston bound for North Carolina. On that same day, General Evan's had a carriage accident in downtown Chalreston, that resulted in a head injury, that kept him out for the remainder of the war. He loss wasn't lamented by his soldiers.

Back in February 16th, 1864, while at Green Pond, S.C., the entire 17th SC Regiment formed up and every man re-enlisted "for the war." Each man was promised a 20 day furlough, with four men from each company rotating out. The remaining days at Green Pond were spent building corduroy roads, breast works and felling timber. The volunteer soliders were very unhappy with the conditions.

When the 17th received orders to once more leave the state for North Carolina, many had yet to receive their re-enlistment furloughs. When the northbound train reached Florence at 1 p.m. on April 17th, 1864, eight men from Company I left the train for the "lower part of the district." Three of these men, my ancestors, Privates Lewis, Frank and William Deas, returned home AWOL for exactly twenty days. They returned to the regiment in Wilmington, N.C. on May 7th, 1864.

Nesbit also gave an accurate account of the Barnwell District men uncoupling the train, the men where from G and H companies, I assume that they received their reenlistment furloughs as well.

In February, 1863, the Evan's brigade was inWilmington, North Carolina and wouldn't return to SC until early May, 1863. They only stayed two weeks before being shipped off to Misssissippi.

So the letter dated "Green Pond Station, February 22, 1863", was actually wrote in 1864 as well. Nesbit's letter alludes to "a victory in Florida" whic refers to the battle of Olustee, also the 17th SC was stationed at Green Pond in February, 1864, as previously mentioned.

So even with primary source material, printed in a secondary source, you still have to check the facts. I will eventually compose an accurate track record of the Evan's Brigade after comparing the various books, letters and official records. I found two mistakes in history and I am sorry about the confusion. They went to many of the places twice. I owe it to William C. and the South Carolinians to correct the record. I also hope that these new finidngs will shed more light on the era.

Today I found the real reason three of my ancestors went AWOL on April 17th, 1864, they were due a reenlistment furlough and they were going to take it before they met the adversaries again in combat. Nesbit never left the trian at FLorence, I really wish he had. I also don't believe he got the furlough he so richly deserved.
              Gregory Deese

Comment

March 21, 1863 (verified date)
                Wilmington, N.C.

Dear Wife

I seat myself in my tent to drop you a few lines to let you know how I am getting along, I am well and I hope when this reaches you it will find you and the children in good health. I received your letter on the 19th, dated the 14 of March, I was glad to hear from you and to hear you were all getting along so well. There is no news in camp, we have moved our camp again, they don't let us stay long in one place. We are now in two miles of Wilmington, we can see the Steeple from our camp, this is a cold wet day, it has been raining for the last two days. We fare very well now, we get flour and bacon enough none to spare, we get some rices and sugar not much of the latter. There was one time when we did not get much to eat the morning we left Camp Jenkins, had nothing to eat but the night before and we marched 18 miles and I eat two handfuls of parched corn, it seemed a little tough, but not as bad as it might have been. All that you sent me by D. M. Craig came safe. You aught to have seen me a flying round making tarts when I got my peaches the biscuits eat sweet, any-thing from home eats good here Nancy. I would like to eat a mess of turnip greens with you some day, we get no vegetables and I am tired of eating meat and bread. I recd Janes letter by Thomas Mcorcle, tell her not to think hard of me not writing to her, for ink and paper is high and hard to get, so you all hear from me once in while is all you may expect, but would not care to read a letter from home every day or so you don't know how anxious I am to get a letter from anybody near home. I recd a letter from A.S. Nesbit on the 5th of this month, he was well but, from the way he wrote I don't think he is satisfied. I answered his letter, I must soon close, the health of our regt is pretty good at this time, the boys from our neighborhood are all well except Harper Belk*, he had a chile last night. Wm. Robinson is not very well but is able to go about. James S. Murry has got back again he is better, there is some getting furloughs from our camp, but I don't know when it will come my time-not soon. Tell Capt. Rogers that letter has not come yet, I don't count that little scrap a letter, tell him if he haint got paper to borrow some enough to write a letter on. I will finish my letter in the morning, it is almost Dress Parade, I will quit for the night.

Good bye for present.

W. C. Nesbit

* Belk has a nephew, William Henry Belk, age 3, in Lancaster who will later start the successful "Belk" department store chain, his father is drowned in Graham Creek in Lancaster when General Kirkpatrick's cavalry enters the district in March of 1865.
                Just a piece of trivia I thought you would appreciate.
                Gregory Deese

Comment

Gribble,

I'm sure you wonder if hardly anyone actually reads these letters, but more folks look than ever comment. As you realize from the OTB Forum and elsewhere, one of my favorite CW subject is vittles, so I went through the letters and pulled out mentions of foodstuffs, livestock, poultry, general subsistence terms, etc. that may be of interest.

5 Mentions

flour
                  meat

4 Mentions

bread*
                  potatoes
                  vegetables

3 Mentions

biscuit
                  rice
                  tarts

2 Mentions

beans
                  butter
                  eggs
                  ovines**
                  provisions
                  sausage
                  sugar
                  swine***

1 Mention

bacon
                  beef
                  blackberries
                  cabbage
                  chickens
                  cookies
                  crops
                  cucumbers
                  dried fruit
                  dumplings
                  meal
                  molasses
                  muffin
                  mussels
                  onions
                  parched corn
                  peaches
                  salt
                  ram
                  turnip greens
                  watermelon (seed)

*Includes one specific mention of "loaf bread."
                  **"Lambs" and "sheep," once each.
                  ***Pigs" and "hogs," once each.

He mentions ram without the bone, and sending home a molasses jug to be refilled in the same letter. I do remember hearing "ram" used as a nickname for spirits within my own lifetime. He mention ovines at least twice, but the wording in his letter in that instance is sly. I can't help but wonder if that is what he really meant.

Contrasting this to some of the issue ration items from the Iron Brigade in 1863, and I admit this is apples and anvils in terms of who had what, but I still find it interesting to these tidbits lay side by side.

1,337 barrels of pork

29,694 pounds of bacon

35,593 pounds of ham

528 pounds of fresh beef

742 cattle slaughtered

1,748 barrels of flour

487,307 pounds of hard bread

1,764 pounds of cornmeal

60,820 pounds of beans

9,336 pounds of rice

16,420 pounds of dried apples

884 pounds dried peaches

55,565 pounds of coffee

715 pounds of tea

124,898 pounds of brown sugar

917 pounds white sugar

8,659 pounds of candles

18,007 pounds of soap

19,672 pounds of salt

571 pounds of pepper

24,241 gallons of vinegar

1,062 gallons of pickles

232 cabbages

458 gallons whisky

2,080 desiccated vegetables

20,436 pounds potatoes

7,962 onions

3,210 beets

2,782 turnips

1,158 pounds of carrots

The Iron Brigade information is from the book Echoes From the Marches of the Famous Iron Brigade, and if anyone happens to have a copy handy, I'd appreciate a quick look up to verify a minor but pesky transcription error.
                  [B]Charles Heath[/B]

[URL="http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Spanglers_Spring_Living_History/"]12 - 14 Jun 09 Hoosiers at Gettysburg[/URL]

[EMAIL="beatlefans1@verizon.net"]31 Jul - 2 Aug 09 Texans at Gettysburg [/EMAIL]

[URL="http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Elmira_Death_March/?yguid=25647636"]2-4 Oct 09 Death March XI - Corduroy[/URL]

Comment

Thanks Charles for the stats!

Seems that you and old WCN would have had a lot in common, he seemed very preoccupied witht he food and his remarks about " flying around making tarts" was rather very humanizing. Of course food and home was always on the minds of the soldier. I had a mess of turnip greeens the other night.

I have three new letters about the Mississippi campaign.

Jackson, Mississippi
                    June 6, 1863

Dear wife

I take my seat this morning to drop you a few lines. I am well and I fondly hope when this reaches your distant hand it will find you and the children well. We landed at Jackson yesterday evening, we found the Regt camped about one mile from there, we were eight days on the road Nancy, its a long road, it's 900 miles from Fort Mills.
                    I will name the different we had to change cars. We got to Columbia about daylight Saturday morning, we left there at six in the morning, we did change at Atlanta, we run through to West Point, from there to Montgomery, there we took a Steam Boat, we sailed down the Alabama River 110 miles to a place called Sulmer, there we took the cars again ren to a place caleed Demopolis, there we took water again, sailed about 5 miles down the Tom Bigba river and landed at a place called Mcdowels landing, there we took the cars again run to Meriddian, from there to Jackson. So you will see a heap of changing. We found the boys tolerably well. Nancy I have no news to write to you about the war, we don't know what is going on. Nancy I saw some of the finest farms in Alabama that I ever saw in my life, I saw thousands of acres of corn ready for laying by, the best I ever saw. Nancy you must write often to me if you only wite a little at a time, I will try and write once or twice a week. I read a letter this morning from John M Stewart, it was written the 14th of may, he was well then. The Yankeys destroyed a good deal of property in Jackson, they tore up the R.R. on this side pretty bad but they will soon have it laid down again then have retreated back 20 miles from this place , we may have a scrape with them some of these days I must soon close, my provisions held out verry well we drawed some at Mongomery Alabama.

Give my respects to all my friends, especially to mother, Cousin Wm Neill and family, tell Marion I won't forget him, let me know if Capt. Rogers has to go to camp,
                    give my love to Mary C., to Jane Wing, Margaret, My best love to you and the children, tell Mary anf Freeling to go to School and be good children, tell Robert to kiss the babe for me. (Tell Dick howdy for me) Farewell for this time.

Yours truly,

W.C. Nisbet

N. W. Nisbet

Some of the letters I typed, spell the name Nisbet as N-e-s-b-i-t, reversing the vowels and I believe this has lead to some confusion and misplacement as well. The letters as you can see are definetly from W.C. Nisbet. The state archives and census, list him as "Nisbet." When I finally produce the letters in chronological order, I will use the proper "Nisbet" name, sorry for the confusion. It was probably pronounced phonetically as NEZ-Bit.

Citation:

Attached images of Confederate troops on a Mississippi train ride are from this site about the " Illustarted London News", I think you wil find it very interesting!

http://beck.library.emory.edu/iln/illustrations.php
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by SCTiger; 12-24-2006, 06:00 PM. Reason: more information
                    Gregory Deese

Comment

Last letters for awhile

Until I discover more, these are the last two Nisbet letters, for now. I will keep looking.

Scott County Miss
                      July th 23 1863

Dear Wife

I take my seat to answer your letter which I received on yesterday evening dated the 13th instant, I was more than to hear from you I was sorry to hear the children still had the cough, I hope they are better by this time. I am well as common, I still have the diarhea but can eat when I get it. I am thin in the flesh to what I was at home but it may be for the better this is the time of year that I always do fall off, this is a warmer climate than about Charleston, I sweat a great deal, my clothes is never dry on me from morning to night, I think that is one reason I am falling off in flesh. But I am thankful to the Giver of all good to his mercies to me. He has preserved me when the deadly missles of the enemy was raking the ground on each side, front and rear and not one hair of my head was hurt. There was no general engagement but the officers all say the heavyest skirmishing they ever saw. General Grant would not advance on us in our breast works, I suppose he was getting around us in some way or Gen Johnson would not have fallen back, for my part I do not know how what was the reason probably you know about it than I do. We fallen back 40 miles from jackson, we have gone into regular camp again, how long we will stay there I cannot say. I stood the march so far tolerable well. Our retreat from Big Black to Jackson broke me down the first day I went to our Sergeon, I told him I could not go any further to I would rest a while, he gave me a pass to go in rear of our Brigade, I got in rear of our division, I went as pleased notwithstanding the Yankees was a following us. I was not by myself I believe there was eleven of our comp went to Jackson, I did not get to company to the next morning after it got there, we were two days on the road from Big Black to Jackson, we suffered a good deal for water on the road and I never though green peaches was fit to eat before, but Nancy I cannot use language to describe the scene, the citizens from Big Black were moving on with us, leaving their homes bringing with thenm what of their property they could. I could see the old lady and her daughter riding in the wagon with their bonnets drawned down over their faces and almost covered with the dust. You can imagine their feelings better than I can describe them if I saw you I could tell you a great deal more than I can write, Nancy there was a few lines in your lettr from T. B. Craig, he wanted to know how many schollars would go to his next school. You can go one and a half, I think that will do, I am anxious for the school to go on tell Tom if he goes to see Miss-------I do know who he won't be in no fix to learn the children anything, tell him to excuse me for not writing directly to him. Nancy you had better get a careful hand to cut the wart of the mule, Milton would be a very good hand, it aught to be seared. Let me know if Dick got the fense fixed around his corn, try and have some good melasses made, don't cut the cane too green. I was sorry that Mary's ring got broke, I will make her another one if I get the chance but, we have left the Pearl River and no shells to be got. Our knapsacks is all sent back to Alabama. I have not got a change of cloths nor haint had for three weeks. J. S. Mc and N. B. Craig, Thomas Mccor, D C Wallace, John Snipes and SJV Faulkner is gone to the hospital at Centreprise H H and the rest of the comapny is tolerable well. I must close, my respects to Mother and all of my friends and receive my best love for you and the children, tell the children howdy for me. We get plenty of roasting ears, but they don't agree with me.

W.C. Nisbet N.W.N

Nancy I read all you write.

Scott Co Miss
                      Aug th2. 1863

Dear Wife:

I once more seat myself to write you a few lines, I am well and I hope these lines will come to your hand and find you and the children well, I received your letter yesterday evening dated the 21 and 22, I was glad to hear you were all well, I have no news of any importance to write to you, the health of our regiment is improving, I have not heard from N B Craig, J.S. MC Thorn since they went to the Hosbitol. John Snipes got back to the regt to day but he did not know anything about them. All is quiet here now, Gen Grant has fallen back to the other side of the Big Black. Our cavalry made a dash into Jackson the other day, took several yanks prisoner and got a good many negroes. We have been resting over a week, but we don't recruit much for we don't get enough to eat. We drawed flour to day and bacon, me and Henry bought a dozen apples a piece at one dollar per dozen and you aught to have seen me and White making tarts, we had one tart apiece and 7 biscuits apiece, I tell you I had one mess, we get enough only for one meal a day, if we get any more, we have to buy. I got my dinner the other day of beans and cabbage. I paid a dollar for it, I did not begrudge my dollar. I have drawed a good wool hat, one pair of cotton socks and 20 dollars since I came here, I spend a good deal of money for something to eat don't fret about me I would be a heap worse if I heard you were not getting enough to eat, I think times will be better before long, that is in the way of provisions, its reported we will come to Charleston before long, I can say as the truth of it, I hope its so. I will soon close for this time. H. H. is well and sends his love to you and children. I hope we will meet on earth again, if not on earth in another and better world, give my love to Mother, Mary C. and all of my good neigbours, my best love to you and the children.

Your Husband to death

W. C. Nisbet

Chawls, I think you would appreciate that last letter, so what's the revised ration stats now???
                      Gregory Deese

Comment

Gribble,

The last three letters have been worked in this revised version. His mention of green peaches reminds me of the last few times I have eaten green peaches, all of which were less than satisfactory. One of the Union accounts from the Vicksburg Campaign mentions how sick and tired of eating foraged poultry the boys had become, and others mention just how much they want for their hardcrackers. Definitely two ideas that go against the conventional wisdom, but there they are in black and white.

6 Mentions

flour

5 Mentions

biscuits
                        meat

4 Mentions

bread*
                        corn (including parched and roasting ears)
                        potatoes
                        tarts
                        vegetables

3 Mentions

beans
                        provisions
                        rice

2 Mentions

bacon
                        butter
                        cabbage
                        eggs
                        molasses
                        ovines**
                        peaches (including green)
                        sausage
                        sugar
                        swine***

1 Mention

apples
                        beef
                        blackberries
                        chickens
                        cookies
                        crops
                        cucumbers
                        dried fruit
                        dumplings
                        meal
                        muffin
                        mussels
                        onions
                        salt
                        ram w/o the bone
                        turnip greens
                        watermelon (seed)

*Includes one specific mention of "loaf bread."
                        **"Lambs" and "sheep," once each.
                        ***Pigs" and "hogs," once each.
                        [B]Charles Heath[/B]

Comment

Greg, Thanks for taking the time to post these letters. They have been a good read. Good luck in your search for more.

Rob Murray
                          Rob Murray

Comment

Working...
                          X