No announcement yet.

************ or Dirty Billy Forage Cap?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ************ or Dirty Billy Forage Cap?

Hello,

I'm looking to get my first Type I Federal Forage Cap. I know N.J. S ekela and Dirty Billy both make quality items and read good reviews on their hats. Has anyone compared the Type I Federal Forage Cap from both places? What are your thoughts on who's is better by way of comparison? Right now S ekela's is $99 and Billy's is $120.

Thank you,
    Mike Gazzuolo
    Last edited by The Warning; 09-14-2017, 11:01 PM.
    Michael Gazzuolo

Re: ************ or Dirty Billy Forage Cap?

(I don't know why the system won't allow me to type s e k e la as one word and replaces it with asterisks. Or why there isn't a delete button.)
    Michael Gazzuolo

Comment

Back in the day, he threatened litigation if he ever saw his name listed here. Accordingly, his name is blocked.
      Silas Tackitt,
      one of the moderators.

Click here for a link to forum rules - or don't at your own peril.

Comment

Re: N.J. S ekela or Dirty Billy Forage Cap?

I supposedly have a type one of each. (I say that as I bought them used, but I believe the people I bought them from!)
        There is not a lot of difference from what I can see. The one that was supposedly a Dirty Billy ran a little looser but both are 7 1/2. Both are excellent to my eye.
        Michael Cairns

Comment

I have owned both, I prefer my ************ over the Dirty Billy. Just my preference, both are good quality.
          Don Woods
          Member ABT

Comment

Working...
          X