Looking to join a unit in the Atlanta area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Looking to join a unit in the Atlanta area

Aaron , I moved from the corner of N. Decatur and Claremont about two years ago - crazy! I live in Grant Park now, still not far from you. Send me a pm and I will give you my number. Take care, Garrett
    Garrett W. Silliman

[I]Don't Float the Mainstream[/I]
    [SIZE="1"]-Sweetwater Brewing Company, Atlanta, GA[/SIZE]

Comment

I would give a kidney to be a part of an org like the WIG, SCAR, Independent Rifles and others here.

Take these WIG boys to heart on their offer. They are leaders in the authentic movement. You could not be positioned better geographically.

Comment

Aaron, remember you already know me! You should come out with us.
        Derek Carpenter
        Starr's Battery

"First at Bethel, farthest at Gettysburg and Chickamauga, last at Appomattox"

Comment

Hey Chris,

My offer to share a ride to Stone's River living history still stands if you've changed your mind. Trust me, you will fit right in.
          Robert Collett
          8th FL / 13th IN
          Armory Guards
          WIG

Comment

Originally posted by toptimlrd View Post
            Hey Chris,

My offer to share a ride to Stone's River living history still stands if you've changed your mind. Trust me, you will fit right in.
            Bobby C you are always the gentleman...sorry I missed this post. Let me thank you again for your continued offers of inclusion, I enjoy your company, however...

As we have discussed.....I am firm in knowing I don’t bring the physical impression for a Tier'd military event and the WIG / SCAR stuff. Know your lane.

Although Stones River does have some spectator interest for me, like a re-enactor I have to pick and choose what events I can go authentic-spectate these days.

I will see you at mainstream funnel cake events (on the far removed edges of society!) once they fire up here again in a few months.

Chris Rideout
            Last edited by OldKingCrow; 07-07-2008, 02:05 PM.

Comment

Aaron, check your in box. Mr. Rideout check your inbox as well. :D
              Herb Coats
              Armory Guards &
              WIG

Comment

I want to thank Herb Coats for his kind PM reaching out to me to participate in WIG activities. That ol' boy is a leader and a gentleman.

Those WIG boys are first rate and do an outstanding job. I soooo respect them and others like the SCAR and Pat Landrum's group. That is the bar I reach up for.

When I can get myself to a more accurate representative of a mid-19th century man, I would like to try and take them up on the offer.

I am down almost 50lbs (44 Jacket / 38 Trouser.....probably closer to a 42) and have kept it off for going over a year...I still have another 25 lbs to go. I have reached that plateau many reach and am working hard working to get the burn going which is now building muscle thickening me right back up !!!!

Crazy.

Till then.....off to the elliptical machine !!!!

Where I come fromm if a man wants something bad enough he will work for it.

Polite note to other fatbodies: Please dont inundate me with hate PM's....you have your standards.... I have mine. I mind my own funeral when it comes to what others will or will not accept personal standards wise

Comment

SCAR has member mess/groups listed at

Salt River Rifles is a member group out of N. GA primarily:

Regards & Good luck,
                  Jim Butler
                  Jim Butler

Comment

Working...
                  X