Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ride Share/Road Trip to Banks Grand Retreat (All areas)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Ride Share/Road Trip to Banks Grand Retreat (All areas)

Thanks go out to Doug and Nathan Stark for their support and efforts in my getting a ride. I have hooked up with Joseph Johnson who is flying in fron New York. I am picking up a car in Longview and then swinging over to Shreveport's airport to pick him up.
    Last edited by Mcguire; 02-25-2007, 10:42 AM. Reason: Duplicate post
    David Parent

The Cracker Mess
    MLK Mess
    Black Hat Boys
    WIG

Veterans would tell of Sherman's ordering a flanking movement and instructing a subordinate how to report his progress: "See here Cox, burn a few barns occasionally, as you go along. I can't understand those signal flags, but I know what smoke means"

Comment

Anybody else arriving in Longview or Shreveport from 10 am thru 1:30 pm in need of a ride send a shout out as we can probably accomodate one more person and their gear.
      Last edited by Mcguire; 02-25-2007, 10:42 AM.
      David Parent

The Cracker Mess
      MLK Mess
      Black Hat Boys
      WIG

Veterans would tell of Sherman's ordering a flanking movement and instructing a subordinate how to report his progress: "See here Cox, burn a few barns occasionally, as you go along. I can't understand those signal flags, but I know what smoke means"

Comment

In case it helps the Lazy Jacks will arrive at DFW on Monday Feb.12 from London and be through customs etc by say 4.30. We're then driving on to Natchitoches to stay at the Holiday Inn Express. We will return to DFW on Tuesday Feb. 20 to fly back to London that evening. We will have two vehicles and if these dates and times work for anyone needing a lift, please let me know. (Two weeks and counting!!!!!!!)
        Kind regards,
        Patrick Reardon
        The Lazy Jack Mess, UK

Comment

If anyone is driving near Gainesville, Florida or leaving from that vicinity, let me know, one of the guys from Company A needs a ride. Contact me at carolinatiger@charter.net
          Gregory Deese
          Carolina Rifles-Living History Association

http://www.carolinrifles.org
          "How can you call yourself a campaigner if you've never campaigned?"-Charles Heath, R. I. P.

Comment

Working...
          X