X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Announcement Regarding Rations

Originally posted by pvt_jb View Post
    Joe,

I think you posted on the wrong thread. Not sure how you landed here this is from an event in 2007.

Anyhow, registration was open for a looooonngg time before it closed. It started in Nov of 2008 and didn't close until Sept 2009.
    At least he's not like a certain feller who has been registered for Bummers for some time and just started plaguing his chain of command THIS week because he needed to borrow a weapon. Even this civilian has heard that Howl of frustration--and it sure did not come from Georgia.

Like Dusty's big bold clues on foodstuffs and Silas's dire warnings that all proved true in 2007, valid pre-event information is always here for the reading, and well ahead of time. I sure hope I've read all mine for Bummers and if I have not, it's nobody's fault but my own.

And with quality events, there is no "next year". Even if it's the same site, it's not the same scenario, event, or history.
    Terre Hood Biederman
    Yassir, I used to be Mrs. Lawson. I still run period dyepots, knit stuff, and cause trouble.

sigpic
    Wearing Grossly Out of Fashion Clothing Since 1958.

ADVENTURE CALLS. Can you hear it? Come ON.

Comment

Working...
    X