Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Limited Edition Tees Available

Good evening fellow ground pounders,

I've received a bunch of e-mails from folks without paypal accounts- no problema- you can snail mail me a money order to the following address- please include your size and unit designation so we can hook up with you when we get down there:

Dan Hadley
    100 NE Crescent Street
    Lee's Summit, MO 64086
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

Originally posted by Deborah Hyland View Post
      Jay--I will have 2 knitted sleeping caps with me this weekend--no worries about the weather.
      Ah Shoot! I already slapped one together, but know your's are nicer.

I have a feeling those two will go very quick this weekend!!! It is snowing here now.

Almost ironic. It is 16 and snowing now, and the next time we all see each other it will probably be around 60 and sunny.

But I digress....
      Jay Stevens
      Tater Mess
      Independent Volunteers
      Iron Man Mess
      Reenactor Preservation Coalition
      Friends of Historic Lone Jack

Wyandotte Lodge # 03, AF&AM

Into The Piney Woods, March 2009
      Lost Tribes, October 2009
      Bummers, November 2009
      Backwaters, March 12-14 2010
      The Fight For Crampton's Gap July 2010
      In the Van, August 2010
      Before The Breakout Sept 2010

"If You Want To Call Yourself A Campaigner, You Attend True Campaign Events" -B. Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by MO-Pard View Post
        Almost ironic. It is 16 and snowing now, and the next time we all see each other it will probably be around 60 and sunny.
        I'm thinking 60 and sunny would be wonderful about now. I should have put 5w oil in the snow blade tractor when I winterized it last October!

Sure wish you guys had tee shirts with pockets. Ahem. Ought to be a law against tee shirts without pockets.
        [B]Charles Heath[/B]
        [EMAIL="heath9999@aol.com"]heath9999@aol.com[/EMAIL]

[URL="http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Spanglers_Spring_Living_History/"]12 - 14 Jun 09 Hoosiers at Gettysburg[/URL]

[EMAIL="heath9999@aol.com"]17-19 Jul 09 Mumford/GCV Carpe Eventum [/EMAIL]

[EMAIL="beatlefans1@verizon.net"]31 Jul - 2 Aug 09 Texans at Gettysburg [/EMAIL]

[EMAIL="JDO@npmhu.org"] 11-13 Sep 09 Fortress Monroe [/EMAIL]

[URL="http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Elmira_Death_March/?yguid=25647636"]2-4 Oct 09 Death March XI - Corduroy[/URL]

[EMAIL="oldsoldier51@yahoo.com"] G'burg Memorial March [/EMAIL]

Comment

Dan,
          I'll be contacting the European contingent to establish their requirements and, once I have these, I'll airmail you cash ($), at my risk of course. We're most grateful for your initiative in this.
          Can't believe we're almost there!!!!
          Kind regards,
          Patrick Reardon, The Lazy Jack Mess, UK

Comment

Patrick,

Very excited, and very proud that you boys are willing to travel so far just to get one of these fantastic tees! ;)

Just kidding, but not about that first part, comrade. We're honored that you can make the trip. See you all in Louisiana.

Best regards,

Dan Hadley
            [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

Campaigners-

Thanks for the great support on the shirts. We have received orders from some of the biggest names and best known campaigners, so thanks for the backing and supporting preservation. You're class acts!

Just a reminder with only about 24 hours left to register we will be turning in the order shortly after. We will allow ample time for folks that sent their registration to Fred near the registration cutoff so any late arrivals are counted. So basically there will be a couple days grace period. We will also bring a small number to the event for impulse sales at check-in. I don't know the number it could be 2; it could be 20. But if you're a betting man bet on the lower end as Dan and I don't want one of these shirts for every day of the month.

Some have asked if we have a preference as far as payment....well sort of. The money order will allow more funds to go to preservation due to the pay pal fees. We only offered that as a convenience, but yes the mailed money order is preferred. Please include your email addresss as well should we have any questions.

The event starts in a month!!!!!!!!!!!:baring_te Anyone else starting to really get enthused?
              Jay Stevens
              Tater Mess
              Independent Volunteers
              Iron Man Mess
              Reenactor Preservation Coalition
              Friends of Historic Lone Jack

Wyandotte Lodge # 03, AF&AM

Into The Piney Woods, March 2009
              Lost Tribes, October 2009
              Bummers, November 2009
              Backwaters, March 12-14 2010
              The Fight For Crampton's Gap July 2010
              In the Van, August 2010
              Before The Breakout Sept 2010

"If You Want To Call Yourself A Campaigner, You Attend True Campaign Events" -B. Johnson

Comment

Well, BGR is drawing closer- folks who have registered are likely busy with all manner of preparations for this great event.

Are you planning to order your one-of-a-kind commemorative BGR tee? If you are, please act NOW! (operators are NOT standing by) ALL profits from the the sale of each shirt will benefit the Ft. DeRussy preservation efforts.

We were using the same cut-off date as the event organizers, Feb. 15, to allow time to tally up quantities & sizes, and allow time for the printer to produce them. But we do have just a little more time- if you're registered for this event and want a commemorative tee, please act QUICKLY and mail me a money order ASAP to my address below.

$15ea for S, M, L, & XL. XXL is $16.50.

Don't forget to include your size, and what company you're falling in with so we can hook you up w/ your tee at the event.

Jay and I do NOT plan to print a bunch of extras to have on hand for folks who want one and didn't get around to ordering one. We're using pre-paid orders as our gauge for how many tees to print- every shirt we pay to get printed and don't sell is money denied from the Ft. DeRussy preservation efforts. So if you dilly dally now, then look us up at the event wondering if we have any extras, the answer will likely be NO!!!

So please if'n you want a tee, get a M.O. in the mail to me this week!

PM me if you have any questions-

Thanks,

Dan Hadley
                100 NE Crescent Street
                Lee's Summit, MO (Missouri)
                [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

Working...
                X