Preservation booklets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Preservation booklets

If you have not purchased one of the manuals on guards, pickets, camps and marches, I will be bringing the second printing to Banks with the expectation of taking none home. I can only carry a handful on the march, so catch me before Wednesday night. I'll make an effort to lay out a blanket in the sutler area before proceeding to my company. I'm expecting to arrive on site in the late afternoon on Wednesday.
    Silas Tackitt,
    one of the moderators.

Click here for a link to forum rules - or don't at your own peril.

Re: Preservation booklets

Mark ,
    I will be at the registration area, from mid morning Tuesday so will pick the two copies I ordered off you there if thats ok with you. Looking forward to meeting some of you good folk in person at long last.

Regards
    Steve B
    Steve Boulton
    Lazy Jacks Mess
    Volunteer Company Infantry (UK)

Comment

Re: Preservation booklets

Many thanks to those who purchased booklets and especially to those who made additional contributions. After costs, there was $145 that I turned over to the Friends of Fort DeRussy.

I still have about twenty more. Great thing about these is that all the funds received - after mailing - go to the fort. For each sale of five bucks, about four goes to the fort. Not bad. So, please help the fort, help yourself, and help Mrs. Silas remove another box of reenacting related stuff from her/my living room.
      Silas Tackitt,
      one of the moderators.

Click here for a link to forum rules - or don't at your own peril.

Comment

Working...
      X