Outpost III October 26-28, 2007, Spring Hill, TN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Outpost III October 26-28, 2007, Spring Hill, TN

I'm sure I'll be setting up for the Friday of the event, but one of the military oriented guys will have to step up to the plate for the Bully Buy. If I did the bully buy for the event, everyone would go civilian!
    Chris Utley
    South Union Mills
    [url]www.southunionmills.com[/url]
    [url]www.facebook.com/southunionmills[/url]

Comment

Utley, don't back off on the civilian items....I know we have some good civilian events in the future, and some of these fellows have been procrastinating on their purchases long enough. Ahem.

Glad to see you and Dan stepping up. Interest in this event is really starting to snowball.
      [B]Charles Heath[/B]
      [EMAIL="heath9999@aol.com"]heath9999@aol.com[/EMAIL]

[URL="http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Spanglers_Spring_Living_History/"]12 - 14 Jun 09 Hoosiers at Gettysburg[/URL]

[EMAIL="heath9999@aol.com"]17-19 Jul 09 Mumford/GCV Carpe Eventum [/EMAIL]

[EMAIL="beatlefans1@verizon.net"]31 Jul - 2 Aug 09 Texans at Gettysburg [/EMAIL]

[EMAIL="JDO@npmhu.org"] 11-13 Sep 09 Fortress Monroe [/EMAIL]

[URL="http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Elmira_Death_March/?yguid=25647636"]2-4 Oct 09 Death March XI - Corduroy[/URL]

[EMAIL="oldsoldier51@yahoo.com"] G'burg Memorial March [/EMAIL]

Comment

All,

I'm working on a Bully Buy for those of you who were going to Fredricksburg and now want to come to Outpost, but need a coat. It will be a multiple vendor deal so everyone gets their coat in time for the event. Announcement will be coming very soon.
        Matt Woodburn
        Retired Big Bug
        WIG/GHTI
        Hiram Lodge #7, F&AM, Franklin, TN
        "There is a fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness."

Comment

Just wanted to post a reminder for those that may be sitting the fence, waiting to see what their calendar was going to or just plain forgot about this event, there's still time to get signed up and come have a good time.

If you're wanting to go Confederate, it looks like Mr. Landrum's company is in fine fetter but there's room in the others.
          Please consider Capt. Aufmuth's Co F. We'll make you an honorary Missourian if you aren't one already. Man who could want more than that!?:D

Those Georgia boys would be a fine lot too if you don't want to play with us - can't understand how that would happen though.
          Last edited by Michael Comer; 09-16-2007, 05:44 PM.
          Michael Comer
          one of the moderator guys

Comment

Could not agree with you more Mike.
            Patrick Landrum
            Independent Rifles

Comment

And to any of you who want to come and serve the Army of the Union, ALL companys still need men. You couldnt find better Company leaders for the fed side than, Mr Gerow, Arnold, Butler and Ewing.
              Remember Boys we need YOU to make this happen. This event has everything youve been talking about that you wanted and more.
              PLEASE join us in the field in October.
              Cheers
              Terry Sorchy
              Lt. Col. 89th Illinois Infantry

Comment

Working...
              X