• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Company E looking for a few Good Men

'Don't ask don't tell"

Comment

Shrimp was $4.00 a pound in Hammond yesterday.

Comment

This aint no AAR...just some points that I want to make before I go to bed

1. The Great State of Wisconsin did not bring any Rouxbarb, but brought many a "Friendship".

2. Who would ever thought Louisiana and Wisconsin could work so well together. The stars were in line.

3. If I were a real Yankee, I would live in Wisconsin... as long as I could raise Rouxbarb and Honey Beer.

4. Terry you and your Staff did a great job.

Speaking for the 16th Louisiana...I look forward to many a great event with my Cheese Head Friends.
        Last edited by Dale Beasley; 06-02-2008, 07:03 AM.

Comment

What I learned at Pickett's Mill- 1) There was no cheese rations(just figured, Wisconsin and such). 2)Exactly how a bowling pin feels-thanks to Kiev and his 12 pounder, stratigically capping the road. 3) Scorpions like to cuddle. 4) Secesh have vision based on movement-if you stand real still, they can't see you. 5) You cant buy beer in GA on Sundays and Hooters doesnt open until noon, sorry Dale. 6) I am really, really glad that I wasnt in the Pioneer Company. I had a great time with some great people, thank Mr. Sorchy as well as all staff.
          -ELI GEERY- Corinthian No. 414-F&AM
          "The Dippin' Gourd Mess" (FOUNDER)
          "Original MOOCOWS Board of directors member"
          "The Bully Boys"
          "The Hard Case Boys"
          "The Independant Mess"
          29th Infantry DIV/OEF/OJG Veteran
          3d Iinfantry DIV/OIF Veteran

Comment

Working...
          X