Registration on Friday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Registration on Friday

I hope to make registration a rather easy process. Some things to remember are:

1. Bring a photo ID with you. I will know most of you by sight, but my helpers may not.

2. All participants under 18 will need to introduce me to your guardian. That way I know someone is responsible for them. No guardian, no participation.

3. Everyone MUST be on our registration list. This means that I have received a registration form from you. No one will be allowed to participate at this event otherwise. Remember, no substitutions, no transfers, no begging to get in without previously registering.

4. If you have registered, but did not pay, you are no longer on the registration list. We took you off after the deadline, so please do not attend. We are not taking any monies at registration.

5. I hope that I have made the registration process an easy one. I also hope I met all of your requests for "everything under the sun :tounge_sm". I truly tried to make everyone happy as much as I could. I'm looking forward to seeing everyone. Please make sure you introduce yourself to me if I don't get to meet you.

THANKS!
    Ken Cornett
    MESS NO.1
    Founding Member
    OHIO
    Mason Lodge #678, PM
    Need Rules?

Re: Registration on Friday

So Ken, you think you'll ever take such a chore on again? :)
    Michael Comer
    one of the moderator guys

Comment

Well, I said I would never do it again after Rich Mountain. And I did. I have said this time I would never do it again. We'll see.

It's funny, I have had offers to be hired to do registration for other events around the country since Rich Mountain. What a strange thing. Do you think I could make a living at it? Nahhhh!

Of course my wife say's never again.

We'll see.
      Ken Cornett
      MESS NO.1
      Founding Member
      OHIO
      Mason Lodge #678, PM
      Need Rules?

Comment

if you get paid to do that i'll move up there and help you. lol
        Robert Melville

We as Americans finish what we start. And dying for these Colors, or our brothers around us is no different. We will always remember the ones that have passed before us. Even though their bodies are committed to the depths their spirits live with in us and helps push for tomorrow

Comment

Working...
        X