WIG
    Armory Guards
    Forest Park Lodge #399
    Forest Park GA.

Comment

Re: Limited Edition Tees For ITPW!

Originally posted by Gallo de Cielo View Post
      Dan,

...Be sure Colonel Aufmuth gets a quad-X. He's bigger than he seems.
      The Col. can use that XXXXL in lieu of his wall tent. = )
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

Originally posted by Mcouioui View Post
        The T-shirt also exists for the women??? :tounge_sm I imagine too much my wife in the bed at night with the T-shirt on her and after the T-shirt rolled in ball on the ground :D:tounge_sm;):wink_smil:)
        William, you RASCAL!!! That's not what we meant when we said "hardcore" on the back!!! But hey- c'est la vie!

Actually, an XL could make a nice 'OSFA' (one size fits all) nightshirt for your gal, so I like the way you think, mon frere!
        [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

One L for me and one XXXXS for my wife (47kg-1m63) ;)
          William Miconnet
          French Mess
          AES
          BGR & IPW Survivor
          Never ever give up!
          In memory of Steve Boulton, live the little story, lost in the history...
          I believe!

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Hadley View Post
            William, you RASCAL!!! That's not what we meant when we said "hardcore" on the back!!! But hey- c'est la vie!

Actually, an XL could make a nice 'OSFA' (one size fits all) nightshirt for your gal, so I like the way you think, mon frere!
            Great:wink_smil

Yeap, it is normal, I am French, I inevitably have to support my flag, my reputation, mon ami :tounge_sm:tounge_sm:tounge_sm
            One XL could make a nice nightshirt and one XXXXS for the HOT nights :D
            William Miconnet
            French Mess
            AES
            BGR & IPW Survivor
            Never ever give up!
            In memory of Steve Boulton, live the little story, lost in the history...
            I believe!

Comment

That is freakin' fantastic.

I'll be getting a small or medium, for sure!
              Jonathan "Scottie" Scott
              Co. A, 104th Illinois Volunteer Infantry
              Salt River Rifles

Upcoming:
              <a href="http://www.fortsanders.info/">Race to Knoxville: April 17-19, 2009</a>
              <a href="http://www.georgiadivision.org/">145th Anniversary Battle of Resaca: May 17-19, 2009</a>

Comment

Make me a t-shirt that reads, "Scousers hammer yankees for 5 days at Piney Woods". :baring_te
                Fergus Bell

"Give a man fire & he will be warm for a day, but set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life."
                Terry Pratchett

Comment

2 in size large.
                  Mark Krausz
                  William L. Campbell
                  Prodigal Sons Mess of Co. B 36th IL Inf.
                  Old Northwest Volunteers
                  Agents Campbell and Pelican's Military Goods

Comment

Please put me down for a medium, if not available , a large, must have one !

Thanks
                    Bob Hutton:)

14th NC "Wild Cats"

Comment

Is this first come first serve or pre-order?

I thought in the early post it was first come first serve.

Just wondering,
                      Nathan Hellwig
                      AKA Harrison "Holler" Holloway
                      "It was the Union armies west of the Appalachians that struck the death knell of the Confederacy." Leslie Anders ,Preface, The Twenty-First Missouri

Comment

All,

Dan mentioned early-on that it's sales at the event only. No pre-orders.

These shirts are by participants, for participants. Don't be buying two to farm out to pards who missed this. Anyone getting a shirt will have earned it.

Kind regards,
                        Fred Baker

"You may call a Texian anything but a gentleman or a coward." Zachary Taylor

Comment

Reading comprehension is a skill.
                          Joe Smotherman

Comment

Originally posted by PogueMahone View Post
                            Reading comprehension is a skill.
                            Scousing is also a skill and we are giving the yankees a lesson next month.

As has pointed out thrice now, you have to deliver or receive the scousing to get the shirt.
                            Fergus Bell

"Give a man fire & he will be warm for a day, but set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life."
                            Terry Pratchett

Comment

Fred beat me to it. As stated at the start of this thread- all shirt sales will be first come, first serve, post-event. Nothing reserved ahead of time.

He was also right about guys snatching up extras for whomever. If it looks like demand might outstrip supply, I will limit sales to one shirt per person, to better the chances that those participants who want one, will get one. But if I have extras lying about after the smoke clears, I'll let everyone know.

Lastly, I'll state flat out that I might sell out of shirts. In fact, I hope I do. I won't be printing quantities for every registered participant, because not everyone will want one. Just a little over 50% of the BGR attendees bought a tee, so I'm using that math as a gauge for ITPW. I have to eat anything left that I don't sell.

Now if I do sell out and there is still a substantial demand, I'll look at printing another round of shirts after the event. But we'll cross that bridge when we come to it.

Thanks for all the interest and enthusiasm. This event is definitely worthy of all the buzz!

Dan Hadley
                              [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

One other point I wanted to make in regards to unsold extras, besides having to eat the cost. These shirts are special, one of a kind. Not because I'm doing them, but because of what they REPRESENT. They are a tangible reminder of one of the best weeks of your life, after the blisters heal and most of the Kisatchie dirt and cinders have been brushed or washed away.

I stopped wearing my BGR tee a few months ago because it was getting frayed and threadbare, so I retired it to a drawer where I have a few other special tees I've had the presence of mind to preserve. Like my Little Jimmy Dickens tee that I bought when I took my Mom out for her birthday to see him perform at the Independence Eagles club. She's been gone 10 years now, and LJD is still around- go figure. But I digress...

Unlike a generic CW themed tee that could be sold anytime, anywhere down the road, these ITPW tees are event-specific. IMO, if there are unsold extras, they should be destroyed, rather than end up on the wrong backs. Well, I'm exaggerating. But it's like what they do with all the preprinted tees and caps that said "Arizona Cardinals Super Bowl Champions"- they donated them to a charity that gives them to the poor in El Salvador.

Dan Hadley
                                [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

Working...
                                X