Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Co. I, 21st Missouri Communication

Men of Company I

I would like to say that registrations are going well and if you have not sent yours in yet, do so now.

We have added a 3rd Sgt. to our ranks and his name is Patrick Landrum. You may not know Pat but he is a young reenactor from the south (somewhere) and will do a fine job:)

I will be sending the second communication out tonight so keep a lookout for it. I will see you all in less then 2 months.

Jason Reinholz
    Capt. Abraham Flemming
    Co. I, 21st Missouri (US)

Comment

Did the second communication go out? Just a wondering . . . . .

Regards,
      Matthew Easley

Comment

Mathew

I just sent out the second communication tonight. Between the 2 month old and the 3 year old the only time I have been able to get on the computer is at 1:00 in the morning.

There are 3 word documents sent in the communiction. If you did not receive it please let me know and I will fix the problem as soon as possible.

We already have over 40 men in Company I right now. How many times do we get to portray a properly sized late war company in ocuupation duty? This event will surely be one to remember, I just can't tell you all why yet:) Get your registrations in soon, a little bird told me that they may start cutting them off soon.

See you all very soon.

Jason Reinholz
        Capt. Abraham Flemming
        Co. I, 21st Missouri (US)

Comment

Will 3rd Sgt Landrum be signing any passes?
          And is he a better man, now that he has a wife back home
          to send all his pay?
          Or does he still drink and gamble as of old?

Expecting extra duty . . .
          Your most obedient servant and comrade,
          James C. Schumann
          Mess #3
          Old Northwest Volunteers

Comment

The little bird is speaking. We will cut registration at 50. We have seven more spots open.
            Nathan Hellwig
            AKA Harrison "Holler" Holloway
            "It was the Union armies west of the Appalachians that struck the death knell of the Confederacy." Leslie Anders ,Preface, The Twenty-First Missouri

Comment

Yikes, have the desire but not (yet) permission to attend. I will know about 20 August if my work load allows for the time off and if she-who-ranks-me will allow me to skip out on home improvement projects for some fun in Missoura.

Already have heard from a signed-up participant who's willing to share travel expenses, so money should not me so much of an issue (am saving for Bummers).

I will be in communication directly.

Regards,
              Paul Hadley
              Descendant of New English Yankees and Black Republicans from South Chicago
              Paul Hadley

Comment

Jason,

Not a problem. The 2-month old & the 3 year old are only that age for a short time (mine are 11 & 7 years old now) & they certainly are more important! :)

Haven't checked my home email, yet. I will let you know if there's any problems.

Looking forward to October!

Regards,
                Matthew Easley

Comment

Working...
                X