Attention Resident's of Grey's Summit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attention Resident's of Grey's Summit

Word has reached us that there are many residents of your town that have and will knowingly aide and support the traitorous, black republican troops that are to be occupying your town. Heed this warning...Any citizen caught in the act of supporting the enemy of the state of Missouri will be dealt with swiftly, and violently. You will not see our retribution coming but you and your families will certainly feel its swift justice. Anyone caught trying to alert the local occupation forces will be similarly dispatched and will be made an example of to all others who would attempt to align themselves with those Lincoln lovers from St. Louis

Lawrence S. Ross
    Independance, MO
    Ense Petit Placidam
    (By the sword we seek peace)
    Last edited by csasoldier_61; 09-24-2009, 08:28 PM.

Re: Attention Resident's of Grey's Summit

We are very excited to return to our homes in Missouri. We hope our fellow Missourians will be happy to see us.

Orderly Sgt. H.Holloway
    Company I 21st Missouri
    Nathan Hellwig
    AKA Harrison "Holler" Holloway
    "It was the Union armies west of the Appalachians that struck the death knell of the Confederacy." Leslie Anders ,Preface, The Twenty-First Missouri

Comment

I think I speak for most of us Gray Summit civilians in saying I just wish "things could be like they was."

On one hand we have an abolition-minded Dictator & the other those who would split the country into petty republics. Most of us Missourians favor neither.

But now two monstrous evils are on us & of the two we must choose the least.
      Last edited by Old Cremona; 09-24-2009, 08:21 PM.
      [FONT="Book Antiqua"]Carl Anderton[/FONT]

[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"][SIZE="2"]"A very good idea of the old style of playing may be formed by referring to the [I]Briggs Banjo Instructor."[/I][/SIZE][/FONT]
      [FONT="Palatino Linotype"][B]Albert Baur, Sgt., Co. A, 102nd Regiment, NY Volunteer Infantry.[/B][/FONT]

Comment

Sgt Holloway
        We Missourians will be very happy to see you return to Missouri as long as its at the end of a fine piece of hemp.

Mr. Anderton
        I would be very happy to see things how they were before. But that would mean all the black Republicans and abolitionists would have to leave Missouri. But as for being stuck between two evils, at least I have decided which side to stand on and am fighting for what is right.

L.S. Ross
        Last edited by csasoldier_61; 09-24-2009, 08:35 PM.

Comment

My Papa fought in the War of 1812 and he hated Whigs. He taught me that Liberty will die if we fail to defend our neighbors from any act of Oppression. Anyone living in the Summit or bringing arms to the Summit who supports Oppression better lay low for awhile, a very long while.
          Fergus Bell

"Give a man fire & he will be warm for a day, but set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life."
          Terry Pratchett

Comment

I voted John Bell
            Nathan Hellwig
            "It was the Union armies west of the Appalachians that struck the death knell of the Confederacy." Leslie Anders ,Preface, The Twenty-First Missouri

Comment

Gott in Himmel. Gott schützen uns alle. I only wish to return to Texas safely.
              Annette Bethke
              Austin TX
              Civil War Texas Civilian Living History
              [URL="http://www.txcwcivilian.org"]www.txcwcivilian.org[/URL]

Comment

Mrs. Bethke
                I learned that Dutchy language back when I was in schooling hoping that it would help me with the family business with all the immigrants showing up. This is not the first time that I have heard those words but usually it was coming from a man about to fall under my blade

Those residents that stay in Grey's Summit under the occupying thumb of the turncoat troops of the 21st Infantry should prepare themselves for liberation or vengence depending on where their loyalties lie. If you are true loyal Missourians make your loyalties known and we will try to aid you in any way we can. Those of you that are loyal to those Kansas redlegs and any other traitors prepare yourself for the coming vengence that will make that little dust up that occured in Kansas last year look like a saloon fight.

L.S Ross
                Gott sei mit ihnen

Comment

I have a personal vendetta against those that have harmed my neighbors and my family. I care nothing about politics. I care about justice! The Israelites returned from a battle inwhich they laid their enemies to waste and were instructed to return and slaughter all the men, young and old, and all the sheep, goats and cattle and lay waste to their enemies fields, and to slaughter all women that had lain with a man, for it was the Lord's will that they do so, and they did. My family and neighbors have been wronged, and I carry a bloody sword in one hand and the Good Book in the other and all my enemies will know my wrath.
                  The Preacher
                  Last edited by Old Reb; 09-25-2009, 03:39 PM.
                  Tom Yearby
                  Texas Ground Hornets

"I'd rather shoot a man than a snake." Robert Stumbling Bear

Comment

Remember we have been all over the south the past three years. The only one harming the citizens of Missouri are those that could not muster the sand to join up. Sterling Price is doing what he does best...Turn tail and run!
                    Nathan Hellwig

Comment

Holler, sound like such a scary bunch doesn't it.
                      Patrick Landrum
                      Independent Rifles

Comment

Holler is a known Southern sympathizer but that fact must remain a secret. As such, if captured, he will be treated as a friend and comrade. There are others among the Federals known to be friendly to our cause. However, Mr. Landrum is not one of those men and if he is captured his captivity will be brief!
                        Tom Yearby
                        Texas Ground Hornets

Comment

"However, Mr. Landrum is not one of those men and if he is captured his captivity will be brief!"

Out of respect and amazement of a good soldier? Holler is no southern sympathizer, I've seen him rip ladies curtains out of the finest homes, just to clean his boots.
                          Patrick Landrum
                          Independent Rifles

Comment

Mr. Landrum,
                            Orderly Sergeant Holler is not a Missourian by birth and is of yankee blood. As such, his loyalities are often dictated by the lure of monetary gain. That is something you need to ponder when you are sent on a detail into the hills, or go to the sinks, or stand alone at night while on picket duty. The fact that you are the lowest of Missouri scum and rode with Wilson and his band of villians and murders of women and children is well known to us. I would say you should get right with the Lord, but knowing that your soul is already condemned to Hell for your fiendish acts against the defenseless, I can only add that I will do all I can to see that you get a swift departure from this world so that you can face your fate.
                            Tom Yearby
                            Texas Ground Hornets

Comment

Hog and I have a relative living in Grey's Summit. Guess you all will have to figure out who that is.
                              Nathan Hellwig

Comment

Working...
                              X