Federal Campaigner Adjunct @ Rivers Bridge 2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Federal Campaigner Adjunct @ Rivers Bridge 2010

We are nearly at full strength and could use a few more good fellas from the OH, WV, KY, PA region for Company A. PM me if interested. These are the units committed so far for Company A:

Acorn Boys Mess (33rd OVI)
    9th OVI
    [B][SIZE="3"]N.E. Miller[/SIZE][/B]

[SIZE="2"][B][CENTER][I]"Live as brave men; and if fortune is adverse, front its blows with brave hearts"
    -Marcus Tullius Cicero[/I][/CENTER][/B][/SIZE]

Comment

Event planning is going well. Y'all get your registrations in.
      Galen Wagner
      Mobile, AL

Duty is, then, the sublimest word in our language.Do your duty in all things. You cannot do more. You should never wish to do less. -Col. Robert E.Lee, Superintendent of USMA West Point, 1852

Comment

If we don't get some registration money in soon, we'll be forced to scrap the cracker issue.

If everyone who has downloaded an app sends it on it, we are lookign really good.

Pete needs time to bake the crackers though. We have to get at least a ball park number. If you are planning to register, please go ahead and do so so Pete can ge tthe crackers rolling.
        Galen Wagner
        Mobile, AL

Duty is, then, the sublimest word in our language.Do your duty in all things. You cannot do more. You should never wish to do less. -Col. Robert E.Lee, Superintendent of USMA West Point, 1852

Comment

Anyone in the Columbus, Ohio area or willing to drive to Columbus is welcome to ride with me, just let me know. Several of the folks that were supposed to go have work or school issues that are now prohibiting them from going.
          Respectfully yours,
          Andrew Jarvi
          [URL="http://darbycreekboys.webs.com/index.html"]Darby Creek Boys[/URL]

Kamfet brav fur Freiheit und Recht

Comment

Andrew,

Get those Ohio boys to send the forms in so we'll know what the numbers look like for rations. :D
            Galen Wagner
            Mobile, AL

Comment

All,

In light of some recent developments, I will have to make a few changes to the event process.

First, you still need to register on the website...

www.riversbridgefedbn.webs.com

However, the event may charge $5.00 per person. So I am dispensing with the $10.00 registration fee. You may need to pay $5.00 on site, and you WILL NEED TO bring your own rations. We did not get a sufficient number to fool with a ration issue on any scale. I may get some slab bacon and coffe from my own pocket for those who show up.

Please get your tregistrations in ASAP. The march and event scenario is looking very good!

Anyone who has already paid will recieve a refund at the event when they arrive. Anyone who has registered and does not come, will recieve a refund via mail if they choose or I can donate the money to the battlefield. Your choice.
              Galen Wagner
              Mobile, AL

Comment

We are less than 30 days away. Everything is in order. The march is setup, we have a great camp site on site..secluded. We will have one company it looks like. Andrew Potter will command.

Anyone planning on attending, please let me know via e-mail:

gpg.wagner(at)charter.net or galen.wagner(at)dps.alabama.gov

Thanks!!
                Galen Wagner
                Mobile, AL

Comment

Less than two weeks away. If you come, wait at registration for a shuttle out to Boyers for the Friday night bivuac.

See you there.
                  Galen Wagner
                  Mobile, AL

Comment

Exciting Announcement!

We are pleased to announce that Mr. Robert Szabo, a well known wet plate collodion artist, will be at River's Bridge this year...unless big rain happens, but that is not predicted at this time.

If you are in need of a good image be sure to visit him. Get your pards together and share the cost then draw for the original (copies to all of course).

Safe travels to all,

Comment

Looks like we’ll have some considerable precipitation Friday night. Anyone who wants to set up a fly Friday, we can. We can retrieve it/them Saturday after the battle. Saturday will be cool, and Sat night cold…but the rain/sleet/snow should move out by early Sat morning.

Low Fri night is 38…Sat night around 25…so some spooning may be in order. Bring an extra blanket, and a few pairs of dry socks.

Don’t let this stop you. We will use common sense and keep dry. We will not step off in the pouring rain…if we have to delay the march an hour or so, we will.

Look forward to seeing you!
                      Galen Wagner
                      Mobile, AL

Comment

Working...
                      X