Pickett's Mill Living History 2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Pickett's Mill Living History 2010

Yea, Yall shoulda seen it from the federal perspective...watching yall's attack Sat. nite, with the volleys rippling up the hill at us was incredible! Getting chased through the woods, blindly firing at an unseen enemy, and knowing there was nowhere else to run. Then being held at bayonet point.... Awesome.
    -Ricky Jones

[FONT="Georgia"][COLOR="DarkRed"]In Memory of [SIZE="3"]1[/SIZE]st. Lt. David Allen Lawrence, 44th G.V.I. / K.I.A. Wilderness, Va.[/COLOR][/FONT]

Comment

It was a great time as always. I must admit to one minor disappointment tho. It was just after the rebs had gotten fired on for almost an hour by some pesky federal infantry. I, in full federal regalia "ran the gauntlet" on Woodrow right through the confederate artillary, and behind the infantry, at the canter, and the only fire I took was an airborn potato!!! :)
      Linda, Luna, and I all had a great time. Thanks for letting us play.
      Just a private soldier trying to make a difference

Patrick Peterson
      Old wore out Bugler

Comment

Patrick,
        I do recall when you did this we sitting around eatting our peaches that the nice ladies of the Georgia Relief Socity sent to us. We had to choose between you and the peaches, we choose peaches.
        -Brandon Hand
        48th NY Co. F
        Unit Clerk/Newsletter Editor

Comment

A wise choice indeed!
          "love them Georgia Peaches..."
          Just a private soldier trying to make a difference

Patrick Peterson
          Old wore out Bugler

Comment

The event was really good. Everyone had moments from those I talked to today and last night. Jordan and Herb did a good job and for this to be Jordan's 1st event that he put together it was top notch. The weather was pretty much on point for summer time in GA. and was hot and sticky ! Ticks and bugs were out in force, rations were spot on and the impressions were really good overall! Good job everyone.

Now on to Before the Breakout! I have room in my company so join up Gents! Don't miss out.
            Kiev Thomason
            a.k.a. King Corn:baring_te
            WIG
            Armory Guards
            Forest Park Lodge #399
            Forest Park GA.

Comment

Working...
            X