Lincoln Campaign Rally Photo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Lincoln Campaign Rally Photo

Thats correct. Saturday the 28th at 10:30 am.
    [FONT="Book Antiqua"][SIZE="5"]David Wachtveitl[/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT="Book Antiqua"]Sangamo Grave Robbers Mess / 114th Illinois Volunteer Infantry[/FONT]

[FONT="Book Antiqua"]"Here I have lived..." A. Lincoln[/FONT]

Comment

That is correct. I'm waiting to hear back from Dave Wachteveitl regarding a few more details. I know he's going to have with him tickets to issue out to photo participants who want to tour Lincoln's Home. Plus, we have parking details to work out and and at least one building open for people to get dressed. Even more than the photo I think the neighborhood will have a very interesting look to it with some many people there in period clothing.

Tim Ruyle

Comment

Hey Nancy...come on down. I'm going to try to make it..It's always a great time just being in the Lincoln neighborhood in period dress.! And I"ve still not seen the museum, which I hear is a magificent place!!
        Regards
        Vivian Murphy

Comment

I just got off the phone with Dave Wachtveitl. Parking is free on the streets. There is also free parking in the municipal garage at 8th And Capitol which is actually on the north side Capitol between 8th street and 9th streets. The Conference Center will be open for folks who would like to change clothes. It is the red brick building with white columns at the north end of the Lincoln's Neighborhood also at 8th and Capitol. If you have questions or concerns you can call Dave at 217=306-0883. The photograph will be great of course but it will be interesting to see the Lincoln neighborhood come "alive" with folks from our end of the hobby.

Tim Ruyle

Comment

Originally posted by elcid01 View Post
            Justin,

I think when you go you should be this fella: Screams you!
            Oh to have started early enough to make that suit.

JER
            [FONT=Book Antiqua]Justin Runyon[/FONT][FONT=Book Antiqua]; Pumpkin Patch Mess: [/FONT][FONT=Book Antiqua]WIG-GHTI[/FONT]
            [FONT=Book Antiqua]Organization of American Historians[/FONT]
            [FONT=Book Antiqua]Company of Military Historians[/FONT]
            [FONT=Book Antiqua]CWPT, W.M., Terre Haute #19[/FONT][FONT=Book Antiqua] F&AM[/FONT]
            [FONT=Book Antiqua]Terre Haute Chapter 11 RAM[/FONT]

Comment

I will make every effort to be there! For Lincoln and Liberty!

John Pellarin

Comment

Working...
              X