Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Attention AoT Veterans- Jine Up ! Co. A 57th Ga.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Attention AoT Veterans- Jine Up ! Co. A 57th Ga.

Company A looks to be shaping up nicely.

Now, all you good Georgia boys get to bed!
    Santa is on his way.

Merry Christmas,
    Greg S Barnett
    Burlington Lodge #763 F&AM

New Knoxville Mess
    ArmoryGuards/ WIG

Comment

Alright gents, the time is nearing, and now you've even got 10 extra days of registration. So it's time to get your registrations in for Co. A, if you haven't already . I have to say I believe this event is going to have some very interesting AAR's, once it's all said and done. This past weekend at our COI, the good Capt. told me there is going to be alot in store for our company. It will be hard marching and fighting. So once again if you've go the mettle for an intense late war event, you've got a home with us! So get off the computer and out into the field !

Please contact me with any questions,
      Cheers !
      Last edited by Mtn.Guerilla; 01-11-2010, 05:38 PM.
      Eric N. Harley-Brown
      Currently known to associate with the WIG/AG

"It has never been fully realized, nor appreciated by the people of the North-the great part in preserving the Union, the brave, loyal,and patriotic Union men, in the mountainous parts of the Southern states, rendered" - Orderly Sgt. Silas P. Woodall (2nd grt. grnd...) member of "Kennemers Union Scouts & Guides"-organized in Woodville, Alabama 1863.

Comment

Originally posted by robert-m View Post
        Does anyone know the man cap for Co A? I have a few guys that would like to go. And I don't want them to send everything in if the cap has already been met.
        Robert
        They need to get it in asap. Like last week. The dead line is getting here soon. I know Brian held it over for a few days longer so join up guys!
        Kiev Thomason
        a.k.a. King Corn:baring_te
        WIG
        Armory Guards
        Forest Park Lodge #399
        Forest Park GA.

Comment

Gents ,
          I have been moved up to Battalion command of our wing. Mr. Comer will head up Co.A. You will be in good hands. Also with this change Gregg Barnett and Mr.Brown will be going with me so there are two slots open for A company. The will be serving as my Adj. and Sgt. Major.

Let's start the year of with a blast! Sign up now!!!!
          Kiev Thomason
          WIG
          Armory Guards
          Forest Park Lodge #399
          Forest Park GA.

Comment

I appreciate Kiev's confidence in me and will do my best to fill his shoes. Hope there isn't a mass exodus from the company now that the command has changed!
            Michael Comer
            one of the moderator guys

Comment

The SCAR company, Co. B, 57th GA is still recruiting good men for the fight. Sean Cooper will be commanding the SCAR company at this event.

Regards,
              Jim Butler
              Jim Butler

Comment

Originally posted by huntdaw View Post
                I appreciate Kiev's confidence in me and will do my best to fill his shoes. Hope there isn't a mass exodus from the company now that the command has changed!

Gents, like Kiev stated Mr. Comer will now be in charge of the company. He is a top notch commander and fellow "AG -ian", and will lead you proudly.This is shaping up to be fine company,but ther' aint' much room left.

I look forward to serving you, in my first "role" as your Sgt. Major.

Cheers all,
                Eric N. Harley-Brown
                Currently known to associate with the WIG/AG

"It has never been fully realized, nor appreciated by the people of the North-the great part in preserving the Union, the brave, loyal,and patriotic Union men, in the mountainous parts of the Southern states, rendered" - Orderly Sgt. Silas P. Woodall (2nd grt. grnd...) member of "Kennemers Union Scouts & Guides"-organized in Woodville, Alabama 1863.

Comment

Bump... Hows everyone doing. We do not have long till we are going to in the unknown. Gods speed
                  Robert
                  Robert Melville

We as Americans finish what we start. And dying for these Colors, or our brothers around us is no different. We will always remember the ones that have passed before us. Even though their bodies are committed to the depths their spirits live with in us and helps push for tomorrow

Comment

Little over a month away.
                    Robert Melville

We as Americans finish what we start. And dying for these Colors, or our brothers around us is no different. We will always remember the ones that have passed before us. Even though their bodies are committed to the depths their spirits live with in us and helps push for tomorrow

Comment

Gents,
                      I can not say this enough. Get in shape and get your gear in shape as well. I have a good idea that we will be covering some tough ground if it's like the last few events on this site. Don't be the one who falls out due to not being ready!
                      Kiev Thomason
                      WIG
                      Armory Guards
                      Forest Park Lodge #399
                      Forest Park GA.

Comment

Well Said Kiev... though I will be having a dozen Krispy Kreme doughnuts sent to all the leadership on the CS side daily for the next month to inspire your efforts!

Cheers!
                        [B][I]Skip Owens[/I][/B]

EMAIL:[EMAIL="saltwaterboy01@gmail.com"]saltwaterboy01@gmail.com[/EMAIL]

[U]Southern Guard Living History Assn.
                        [URL="http://www.southernguard.org"]http://www.southernguard.org[/URL]

The Company of Military Historians[/U]

Comment

Originally posted by elcid01 View Post
                          Well Said Kiev... though I will be having a dozen Krispy Kreme doughnuts sent to all the leadership on the CS side daily for the next month to inspire your efforts!

Cheers!
                          I like Key Lime filling please Sir! It will be good to see you again Skip.
                          Kiev Thomason
                          WIG
                          Armory Guards
                          Forest Park Lodge #399
                          Forest Park GA.

Comment

That's typical of an Army Officer...

Giving away the best rations while his Soldiers are expected to train and make due with the leftovers.

See you all in few weeks!
                            Your Obedient Servant,

Peter M. Berezuk

Comment

Kiev, Ill Ninja some into your haversack through out the weekend!

Pete- you know us, we strive to do whats right "all the time". Looking forward to seeing you both!

Skip
                              [B][I]Skip Owens[/I][/B]

EMAIL:[EMAIL="saltwaterboy01@gmail.com"]saltwaterboy01@gmail.com[/EMAIL]

[U]Southern Guard Living History Assn.
                              [URL="http://www.southernguard.org"]http://www.southernguard.org[/URL]

The Company of Military Historians[/U]

Comment

You all will need the energy as you flee South!
                                Frank Perkin

Comment

Working...
                                X