BACKWATERS AARs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: BACKWATERS AARs

I definitely needed this past weekend. The 21st Century Army has consumed me and this was an opportunity to see my friends and get away from the Blackberry / cell phone and daily grind.
    On Friday a.m. I called the Co. B 63rd Indiana Orderly SGT Joe Liechty up in Ohio and let him know we were in a torrential downpour at Fort Campbell which is only 25 minutes from the event site. I told Joe to prepare accordingly. The rain let up on Friday p.m. and John "Tiny" Grimes called to let me know he was already on site. I went home and packed my gear consisting of only my overcoat and gum blanket and drove 25 minutes to the event site. Tiny and I linked up at McDonalds and saw a few obese Confederates downing some Big Macs. We both remarked that "they aren't going to make it". More on that thought later. Tiny was one of the planners of the Bentonville Preservation March in 2000. Where did those 10 years go? The last time I attended an event at LBL was five years ago at the "Wood Gathering Detail". Suffice it to say I walked away from that one disappointed and "Backwaters" was definitely a 360 degree improvement. Hats off to Gunny Hicks, Josh Fieldhouse, Bill Little, and Art Milbert for pulling off a winner!

Sustain:
    - Ration Issue for the Federals. Ration issue was conducted in a period correct manner in darkness with only a few campfires to light the way

- Gut check march at the end. I know I had no sleep over the course of the weekend and with little rations coupled with mud covered rolling hills I was definitely
    operating on sheer guts those last few miles. This is what the Soldiers on '61-'65 did almost day in and day out. This small taste of misery gave me an even greater
    appreciation for the Soldiers that we portray. Those little voices in your head will definitely screw with your mind but you learn to overcome and Soldier on.

- Incorporation of repeating rifles. This was the first time that I have fired a repeater at an event. Orderly SGT Liechty let me use his Henry during one of the engagements.
    After 10+ years of only handling a muzzleloading rifle at events I can truly appreciate the efficency and fire power of a repeating rifle. Easy to see why members of the 63rd
    Indiana would have bought repeating rifles.

- Younger generation of living historians. The group of young ragged CS soldiers looked awesome and the great lengths they went through on their impression were appreciated by all.
    On the Federal side one of the companies had a large majority of young 18-20 something Soldiers with good impressions to boot! I have known Sam Harrelson over 10 yrs back when he was the drummer boy in "Wicked Spring". Great to see Sam this weekend on the CS side and friends carrying the torch with awesome impressions as seen in the image he posted.

- Home Guard impressions. The shotgun toting Home Guards on the CS side definitely looked the part!

- Eric Fair's "thousand yard stare" said it all!

- Use of the LBL site. Challenging terrain with minimal modern intrusions and lots of maneuver area to operate. Land Between the Lakes National Forest is definitely a great place to host an event of this nature.

- There's something to be said for paying a little more for quality gear. The MJN Federal bootees I bought in 2000 are still hanging tough. One of my pards had on a pair of Robert Land Federal bootees only two years old that were ready to fall off his feet. Evan ended up taking off his shoes and going barefoot a few miles on Sunday's march.

Improve

- As men who who portray Soldiers we all have room where we can improve our levels of physical fitness. Lots of young Soldiers that we passed on Sunday's march should have hung in there with their pards. When Skip Owens posted on this forum that participants needed to get in shape for the event he meant it. The guys bordering on obesity eating at McDonalds before the event need to put down the Big Macs and get out and exercise. This gut check march should have been a wake up call for everyone!

- Saw too many knapsacks on the Federal side. I know Capt Reinholz's pre-event communication called for no knapsacks and to go with either a blanket or greatcoat. If we are going to follow impression guidelines then lets follow the guidelines.

- I must admit I was a little confused about portraying a March 1865 scenario in the woods of Tennessee situated between the site of Fort Donelson and Fort Henry.
    Hopefully someone will put together a February 1862 scenario at LBL with a march from the Fort Henry trail in LBL to Fort Donelson NBP with strict impression guidelines that call for State jackets and smoothbore muskets only.

- Safety and muzzle awareness. NCOs and Officers have to keep an eye on safety and muzzle awareness during engagements. Blank rounds have the capability to seriously maim and injure someone.

I was definitely walking a little funny after the rough 25 minute drive home on Sunday. There's nothing a litttle Tylenol PM won't cure. Funny how a shoulder aches after carrying a rifle all weekend but it was a good soreness confirming that I want to continue in the hobby. I've had my doubts recently especially after attending a day LH at Stones River in January where I saw some of the worst impressions of Soldiers. I walked away from that one ready to give it up. This event reminded me why I will continue in this hobby and one of the reasons is the friendships I have made over the course of 10+ yrs. I swear that the lack of sleep while trudging along on Sunday kept messing with my head and I felt like I had been constantly on the march day after day especially since I attend events with same guys the past few years.

Best regards,
    Mark Susnis
    Co B 63rd Indy and proud to be part of the "Advanced Guard" for the Federals
    Mark Susnis
    Msusnis@hotmail.com

Comment

The weekend started out with the federals being delivered to our camp area. Then later that same night a prisoner by the name of James Pieble who is a private in the 12th New York Infantry was delivered to the camp of the 63rd Indiana and he was being charged with 1 count of rape and 2 counts of attempted rape. He was placed under guard, until we could deliver him to the Third Division Provost Marshall. We formed up to receive our food rations then we hunkered down for the night. We didn’t put out any pickets out the first night because there was no action expected.

We were awaken by the silent reveille so that the bugle didn’t give away our position. We tended our fires and cooked our meat ration. Around 5:30am in the morning we formed up in full gear and inspected our rifles and were then ordered to load. We right faced without doubling and started our march. We marched until around dinner time and sent out pickets because there was a reb spotted a ½ hour before we reached our spot where the battalion rested. It was decided that 2ed section of C Company would be the second rotation of pickets. While on picket duty we heard B Company get hit by the rebs. The rest of C Company formed up to enter the fight the pickets were pulled in so that if needed we could go into the fight as a reserve group. We were called back to return to our ranks. We then proceeded to form a line of battle to go into the fight as needed. We were not needed in the fight so once the engagement was over we went to the side of the road and made small fires. Five rebs were testing to see if we were trigger happy by firing at out pickets. Then B Company was being hit again so we formed up and we marched to the road and then we marched toward where the confederates were at and we had to wait to fire because the rest of the battalion was running. We fired a few rounds into the reb line and redeployed in the breast works that B Company had made earlier the same day. The rebs formed up ½ way down the hill that the breast works were on, and slowly marched towards the breast works where and where the 63rd Indiana was waiting. We held our fire until we saw their chests then opened fire and had a constant flow of hot lead flying towards the reb battle line. The rebs kept marching towards the breast works and they fired as they marched toward us. They got to the point where we didn’t have time to reload so our rifles turned into clubs, and we fiercely fought in hand to hand combat. We repelled the reb attack and took 2 prisoners from the 54th Georgia. We didn’t see any action for the rest of the night. While I was on picket duty with my file partner we were instructed to allow any rebs that passed us to pass and in there were 5 or less to let them pass, and if it was a whole company to yell rebs coming post 4 and hide under our gum blankets. Some time early in the morning was a third reb captured, in a small engagement which lasted just a few minutes.

We woke up and got ready to move out. We formed up on the road and around 5:30am we started marching in line of battle towards the pine tree line where the reb pickets were. We hoped to press the reb pickets back but they were recalled and we caught them as they were going back to the main reb body. We pressed them using street fighting and we came upon part of the main body and continued to press them and they kept retreating or surrendering to the 63rd Indiana and it got to the point where we were not taking any more prisoners because we didn’t want to have more prisoners then men in our unit. We cased the reb army all the way out of the woods and out of the event.

Great event everything seemed to go very smoothly i wouldnt change anything.

James LaLone
      Sally Port Mess
      Last edited by Michigan Yankee; 03-15-2010, 10:35 PM. Reason: forgot to post name

Comment

As I recall the event guidelines also said no repeating rifles and I saw plenty of Henry's as we breached the fort on Saturday.
        Hats off to Brian Hicks for an event well done!!!
        Last edited by Irishvol79; 03-15-2010, 11:09 PM.
        Jon Birket
        [COLOR="blue"]Holmes Brigade[/COLOR]
        [COLOR="red"]Independent Volunteers.[/COLOR]
        CWPT

Backwaters, March 2010
        Before the Breakout, Sept 2010

Comment

First off, Mr. Spain, I'm sorry you felt some of the commands and the commanders were stupid, more so, I'm sorry others felt that way. I've sent you a PM in order for you to directly voice any criticism and opinions to me personally as I was the Chief Idiot of the Confederacy and if my actions directly affected the outcome of anyone's weekend then I apologize.

Now, my heels are BLACK and BLUE! I woke up Saturday morning to the news that Tripp could not be there and was a little perplexed. Due to a series of unfortunate events, I went from commanding the Independent Rifles that weekend, to commanding the WIG, to commanding a smaller hand picked battalion. I say hand picked, because it was mostly made up of guys I work with on a regular basis. I have no delusions about the fact that a great number of people in this hobby do not like me, even though I would guarantee the vast majority of those people have never spoken to me. So when the word got passed down to me that I would be in charge of "Mercer's Brigade" for the weekend, I was not really looking forward to it. The fact that happened with about 30 minutes warning from step off didn't help. But, life is tough.

I attempted to follow the orders handed down to me by "Division" (ie The Event Staff- See attachments) and while some thought this was a tactical, I hope most now know there was a scripted set of order the commanders had to follow. That should be known to the Confederates, because if Skip didn't have a script, he would have been REAL aggressive. Saturday we were ordered to advance to the East/West Road, which we did, and Sunday we were ordered to rejoin division, taking essentially the same route we went down the day before. Rather than pitch an assault, I figured a series of delay and retreat action was the right way to do it. Did I push the CS column too hard? Probably. But I did it so we could get out quicker. I fell out. With no water, I took a few handfuls of peanuts offered to me and started catching cramps and fagged out the last 10 minutes. So my punishment for that was not getting to look everyone of the CS participants in the eyes, shake their hands and tell them thank you for putting up with my demanding and cantankerous nature for the weekend.

I want to also take this time to publicly thank Co H 57th Georgia that are pictured in this thread. I told Jay Stevens and TJ I was going to run the guy to death, and I darn sure tried. They were at the advance of the column the vast majority of the time Saturday, and covered our retreat a lot of the time on Sunday. After all that, they stood the first guard mount on Saturday evening as well. I was proud to have them for the weekend, and think I can speak for the guys in the Independent Rifles when I say if our paths ever meet, I hope you guys find a home at an event with us, it was an extreme pleasure.

Thank you to Hicks and Company for putting on THE most demanding event, both physically and mentally, I have ever been a part of. Thanks to Nate Petersburg for serving as my Sgt Major of 1st Battalion as well as Kaelin Vernon for serving as 1st Battalion's Adjutant. Thank you to Russel Dykes for stepping up at the last minute to command the Independent Rifles Company as well. To Mr. Hancock, Comer, Cooper, Lewis, Dykes, Ricketts and Bruegger and NCOs, job well done. And to Kiev, the commander of 2nd Battalion, thank you very much for your continued friendship on the field and off.
          Patrick Landrum
          Independent Rifles

Comment

Hey to all,

Very tough event, and a great memory. My thanks to all who worked so hard to bring
            this one off (and the Rebs do not know what they missed by way of rations unless they
            captured some of that soft bread - I was as happy as a real soldier not to see hardtack!)
            My special thanks to those who helped my good friend Poague in his time of trouble.

Memories: rain, rain, cold, rain. It never rained hard, just constantly. I think I was
            dry (mostly) once for about an hour. Felt very real. Very little sleep for anybody.
            And the mud. Sunday's march out, a Johnnie standing there as we went by, holding
            something in his hand - we had a conversation in four syllables: "Oh - o!" says I.
            "Un - Hunh!" says he. He was holding the entire bottom of his brogan, sole and heel
            pulled loose by the mud.
            Saturday's battle - I was on our left at first, down in a shallow ravine, using my Spencer
            to help hold them off, then up near the road, then across the road in some trees, watching
            the whole attack on our fortifications there, firing as fast as I could. The entire Confederate
            force hesitated, recoiling at the effects of our fire, until a few of our men shrank back a few
            paces ~ this was all it took, and with a yell they advanced. But Captain Reinholz had seen
            what was coming, formed up most of the men down by the road in a flanking line, and pushed up
            into the treeline to lay down fire on the advancing Rebs. The Confederate commander saw he
            was caught between two fires, and they retreated. I will not soon forget those images.

I have rarely been to an event where so many comrades were so well schooled in what
            it was like to be a common soldier that if someone needed help, extra food, a kind word,
            whatever, it was done with good grace and sense of humor that you will not find in any
            normal bunch (hell, what normal bunch would do this and find it fun!) We will never go
            on to the next world saying "We could have . . ."
            We did.
            Attached is a pic Jasper took at the event - it was one of those rare moments when it
            was not drizzling. What a great start to the 2010 season!!
            Attached Files
            Your most obedient servant and comrade,
            James C. Schumann
            Mess #3
            Old Northwest Volunteers

Comment

I Left for the event puking my guts up with food poisoning on Thursday. Finally walked through the door of my apartment after a mile long trek home from the Greyhound station. It was worth it. Had an awesome time doing research and helping put together Company H. Spent the weekend with the best group of guys I have met in the Hobby in almost 15 years. Suprisingly my feet are not sore and I only have one hot spot. I spent the weekend with some wet rags around my feet and shoes that fell completley apart after the first mile of the march.
              It was good Seeing Mark Susnis and Tiny Grimes for the first time in a while. Almost made me wish I had done federal to spend the weekend hanging out with them.

Thanks to Pat Landrum for Letting Company H do our thing. And Thanks to Brian Hicks for putting on a Bad Ass event. This event will be a tough one to top in my book.
              Sam Harrelson
              Liberty Rifles
              Independent Volunteers
              Museum of the Confederacy

Comment

Originally posted by Iceman View Post
                taking notice of the amount of effort those of us in Co. H, 57th GA made to not only look right, but to do it right, too.
                Way to go. Keep up that good work!

Hope everybody had a great event. I knew I would regret not coming over for this one ...
                Bene von Bremen

German Mess

"I had not previously known one could get on, even in this unsatisfactory fashion, with so little brain."
                Ambrose Bierce "What I Saw of Shiloh"

Comment

I used a knapsack at the event because the guildlines left a loophole for them. If it had said "No Knapsacks" I would have gone without as I plan to do at Crampton's Gap which has that wording. Jon is right and the guildines do state "no repeating rifles" for this event. Two men in our company were told no when asked to bring theirs. An apology has already been sent to them. Anyhow, having them in the works Saturday to hold off the Rebs was nice so I won't complain!
                  Respectfully,

Jeremy Bevard
                  Civil War Digital Digest
                  Sally Port Mess

Comment

This was my first EBUFU event and I LOVED it! I have been reenacting for nearly 30 years by starting as a drummer just before the 125th events and this was my number one Civil War experience in all that time. This was the first event in which I lived the life of a Civil War soldier and I look forward to attending more with the great people I met at the event.

Fortunately, my job as an infantryman already had me prepared for the physical part of the event and some of my pards went hiking with me in our gear to prepare for the event so that side was no problem for us. I think the event planners and staff did a fantastic job with the event. The rations were great, the terrain was incredible (although Eastern North Carolina is flatter but the rain was fitting for E. NC!), the water points were well placed, and everyone I met was extremely friendly and helpful. My biggest complaint was that we were finished at the end of the march on Sunday and I had to return to my modern reality.

I kept a journal during the event and wrote a narrative for folks in a reenactment unit local to my current posting. I attached it here as a PDF so it would take less space. Remember, it is from the perspective of a Pvt in 2nd Plat, Co B so I didn't see everything and definitely did not know the big picture!

Thanks for the great experience and I hope my assignments allow me to attend more!
                    Attached Files
                    Chris Bopp

Comment

"I have no delusions about the fact that a great number of people in this hobby do not like me, even though I would guarantee the vast majority of those people have never spoken to me."

Brevet Major Landrum,
                      I have spoken to you and still don't like you. I suggest we conduct a poll and see if you are truthful in your statement that a great number of people do not like you. I conducted an internal poll exclusive to Texas Ground Hornets and you will be pleased to know that the favorable opinions far out numbered the negatives. However, it seems that in San Angelo you are hated.

Seriously, Pat, don't waste your time with the whiners and complainers. Just make a list and get them when they sleep. It is how we do things. Carry on.
                      Tom Yearby
                      Texas Ground Hornets

"I'd rather shoot a man than a snake." Robert Stumbling Bear

Comment

Great event!

Seems most listened to me when i harped about getting in shape. I was happy to see that at the bottom of the hill at the end of the weekend all the smiling faces of B and C companies of the 63rd. We had a tough weekend, and you all performed to the highest standards making me proud to be your commander.

Eric, As usual we make a great team. Sorry for pushing you off the ground cloth into the water during our short slumber on sat night. Cheers my friend for helping me this weekend

Will and jason, could not have asked for better companies this weekend. You performance was superior and knowing that my commanders intent was being carried out to the fullest was a great feeling. Your 2 companies were top rail this weekend and you should be proud!

To all of 63rd IND. I hope you know that I pushed you this weekend, made you taste a little of the real soldiers life. Bottom line your safety was top priority for me, but additionally knew when pushed the effects would be worth it in the long run. Bully for you to stepping up and making the event a success.

Brian, I appreciate all the effort this weekend. you did give the participants a small taste of the extreme hardships those faced who fought this war. Appreciated the ability to make decisions as a commander and allowing us to determine the path of the task.

Commander comments- I came into this weekend knowing i would be outnumbered. I knew there was a loop hole on the repeaters. The 63rd IND did NOT have repeaters, BUT there are accounts in their Brigade that some did private purchase them while in DC. This allowed for me to make use of the limited manpower with a more effective weapon system.

We did stick to our task in the orders. we were content with staying in the high ground fort we established. As most realized with out that we would not have with held the Johnny charge on Sat. I thought all the deserters, prisoners, criminals, and contraband who were in my possession made for some interesting situations and added to the difficulty/headaches of command. Well done on the additional senerios. One thing that made it more real as a commander were these factors. Most don't realize that just leading men in battle is not all that the commander would worry about. this was held true with this weekend. When my men were short on rounds grabbing the shotty ammo from the rebs replenished the boxes of my men. As for the deserters, i would make then sign the oath, empty their boxes then push them on their way home. We treated the reb prisoners better than the "rapist". At one point if he didn't keep his mouth shut I was going to shackle him to the tree ( I was about 2 secs from actually doing this, as i was getting them out) Mr milberts interjection was your only saving grace.

All in all a great weekend and enjoyed the pleasure of leading such a hard working fine group of men.

Bully to you all!

Skip
                        [B][I]Skip Owens[/I][/B]

EMAIL:[EMAIL="saltwaterboy01@gmail.com"]saltwaterboy01@gmail.com[/EMAIL]

[U]Southern Guard Living History Assn.
                        [URL="http://www.southernguard.org"]http://www.southernguard.org[/URL]

The Company of Military Historians[/U]

Comment

A year ago, Brian Hicks asked me if I'd be willing to portray a prisoner at this event. He explained that he wanted something to be a handicap for whichever side needed it, and guarding a prisoner on the march would suck up logistics and resources. He wanted it to be a serious crime so the guards would have to take their job seriously, and suggested something like a spy. I recruited another fellow to do it with me, and we were going to go with a generic role, but I decided to see if I could find any real people.

I found no spies, but it turned out that several war criminals on the federal side were actually being taken to Goldsboro for trial at the same time and place as the event setting. I couldn't find anything equivalent on the CS side, but Brian assigned us to the US side, so that made it easy.

Most of the easiest-to-find information was available for two men, Pvt. James Preble of the 12th NY Cavalry and Sgt. A. W. McCarty of the 78th Ohio Infantry. With Brian's permission, we decided to portray them. As Brian announced at the end of the event, we don't know what regiment escorted Preble between Kinston and Goldsboro, but the chaplain of the 63rd Indiana was one of the two chaplains at his execution.

A few days before the event, I found out that our "Sgt. McCarty" got a new job and couldn't get the time off from work, so it would be just me. Normally, I'd never do a cold weather event alone, because I do not do well at all in cold weather and always pre-plan one or more people to share blankets, spooning, etc. On the other hand, I was mystified by the "prayer meetings" requiring kneeling and removing hats on Sunday's march, since it took me a while to figure out it was to help cool off the men, as I hadn't broken a sweat yet in my overshirt and greatcoat. So being 10 degrees cooler than everyone else does have advantages. :)

Brian and Josh were kind enough to work around that and allow me access to Art Milbert the Federal event controller to be a liaison if necessary for health reasons. As it turned out, I was warm enough both nights with all the cold-weather gear I'd borrowed and brought, but was glad to know I had permission to get help quickly if a problem arose. It was comforting to know that the organizers always had our safety in mind while simultaneously trying to kill us with the mud and hills of LBL. :)

So with that all squared away, I got locked into manacles and taken out Friday night to the Federal camp, where Brian, portraying a Federal officer, handed me over with orders. I'd agreed that if necessary, I'd do the whole event in manacles. I wasn't sure how that would go, but it amazed me that they didn't bother me at all psychologically. Most of the time, I forgot I had them on, except when I needed to do something. Since I was handcuffed in front, I could get to my canteen and haversack even though it was a little awkward, so they really weren't a problem, but as it turned out, I only had to wear them a short while Friday night and Saturday morning.

This isn't really saying much since I'm not in military camp at many events, but this was absolutely by far the most realistic military camp I'd ever been in, from start to finish. Absolutely. I've been to too many campaign events that are more like theme backpacking outside of the battles, but this was incredible.

As far as the rest of the story, Pvt. Preble was given a court martial in Goldsboro in late March and executed for the attempted rape of Mrs. Rebecca Drake, 23, and Miss Louise Jane Bedard, her cousin, 17, and rape of Miss Letitia Craft, her aunt, 58, near Kinston NC back on the afternoon of 16 March 1865. His execution shows up in several diaries, letters and a civilian memoir, and the crime itself was passed down in the civilian family, so the whole thing is fairly well documented. Most everything I said to anybody during the event was based on real historical information (or the closest I could remember at the time :o ), other than the fact that Preble was 24 years old and I'm, well, not.

Definitely a different kind of role, but hopefully I accomplished the organizers' goal to provide annoyance for the Federals. Overall, the event was great, the mud march was probably pretty typical of spring and fall marches so that was cool, and I had a great time.

(edited to add: is it just my computer, or do the hyperlinks look blank unless you hover over them? Weird.)

Hank Trent
                          hanktrent@gmail.com
                          Hank Trent

Comment

It was a great event. Mr Trent I enjoyed your portrayal. Thanks for everyone that but in the effort.
                            Jake Beckstrand
                            CWPT
                            Member of The Iron Rooster Mess

Comment

Originally posted by elcid01 View Post
                              We treated the reb prisoners better than the "rapist". At one point if he didn't keep his mouth shut I was going to shackle him to the tree ( I was about 2 secs from actually doing this, as i was getting them out) Mr milberts interjection was your only saving grace.
                              Manacling me to the tree wouldn't have been a problem, since I'd actually agreed to wear them the whole event if needed, though of course you didn't know that. They were actually kind of interesting as something different to experience, though of course "Pvt. Preble" didn't like them.

But the separation between being the hated rapist and being a fellow reenactor was something the other prisoner and I had talked about before the event, and we actually discussed the Stanford prisoner experiment. When the other prisoner couldn't attend and I realized I'd have no one to help me deal with the cold, I actually wrote Brian and Josh about it after they made arrangements with Art Milburt as a liaison:

"The only problem I can see is that I'll be annoying and complaining as part of my event duties, but then if I really do run into health problems with the cold, I'll still be annoying and complaining and nobody will pay attention, because *they're* not too cold, so they'll assume I'm not either. In that case, I can just ask specifically for Art (by whatever his rank/name will be) and he'll understand."

In hindsight, I actually stayed warm enough Saturday night just as I hoped and expected, so it was all moot. But that evening, I thought it would save you some 21st century bother if I got quick permission in the evening for the guards to let me warm up at a fire if I suspected real-life hypothermia, rather than needing to go through the chain of command and wake you-all at 2 a.m. or, worse yet, have to fight for permission while actually undergoing a health problem.

I was surprised a quick two-sentence out-of-character conversation didn't work. My guard "got it," but couldn't get it passed on to the officers. It was certainly unnerving to say, "out of character, can I speak to you about a 21st century health problem," and still be treated like a rapist instead of a reenactor and not be allowed to talk. I'm all for first person, but believe it or not, I'm also a stickler for respecting others' modern health and safety. Thank god for Art. But that's why we planned it that way, so I was pleased with the organizers' attention to real-life health and safety, which made the rest fun.

Hank Trent
                              hanktrent@gmail.com
                              Hank Trent

Comment

Hank,

One quick question... when I schmoosed the guards on Saturday Morning and kneeled down to offer you some hot coffee that you refused, was that because you were being a hard case or that you just don't like coffee?
                                Your Obedient Servant,

Peter M. Berezuk

Comment

Working...
                                X