A reminder about the company subforums for Manassas and Shiloh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A reminder about the company subforums for Manassas and Shiloh

The moderators have a general hands off policy for the company subforums for Manassas and Shiloh. In a manner similar to the social group folders, these subforums are pretty much a free for all and are designed for company participants to use as they please. Although the subforums are considered the domain of that company's participants, the basic rules of the forum still apply : sign your name, play nice and don't be a blatant farb. If you must be a blatant farb, start a social group.

Don't expect the moderators to the first responders to a crisis. Even though mods are the ultimate authority, we'd prefer that problems be handled in-house by the companies themselves.

- If members of the main forum have a complaint about something in a company subforum, send the company commander a PM or post something in the company subforum about it.

- If members of the company have a problem with something posted by an outsider, go up the chain. Contact your company commander who can send an alert to mods if necessary.
    Silas Tackitt,
    one of the moderators.

Click here for a link to forum rules - or don't at your own peril.

Re: A reminder about the company subforums for Manassas and Shiloh

And I'm the Admin on both of the those events' subfolders. If there is a problem, alert me and I'll put an end to the problem. That's what I accepted when they were added here.
    Matt Woodburn
    Retired Big Bug
    WIG/GHTI
    Hiram Lodge #7, F&AM, Franklin, TN
    "There is a fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness."

Comment

Working...
    X