Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Website is LIVE for ordering your Pittsburg Landing shirt!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Website is LIVE for ordering your Pittsburg Landing shirt!

You're welcome Brandon.
    Thanks for all the hard work,yourself and all the organisers have put in.
    J.T.
    Jason Tailford

Liberty Rifles
    Lazy Jacks Mess.

Comment

102 ordered now! Keep 'em comin'!
      V/R
      [FONT="Palatino Linotype"][SIZE="5"]Brandon L. Jolly[/SIZE][/FONT]

Comment

I got mine ordered too, before the deadline.
        All I've got by way of reciept is my Paypal one, I presume this is enough.
        Do we collect at registration ?

Boot.
        Nick S. Passey
        Great Britain
        B.G.R. and I.P.W. and Bummers survivor.

Comment

I'll respond for Brandon, as I believe he is out of town on business for a few days.

You will pick up your shirt at the 15th Iowa registration (as opposed to the general event registration.)
          Arch Campbell
          Hairy Nation
          Loyal Union League
          Past Master of Martin Lodge #624, GL of Iowa AF & AM

"Secessionists and Rebel Traitors desiring a fight can be accomodated[sic]on demand." -David Moore

Comment

Arch is correct. I will have a roster of everyone who ordered and what you ordered and you will just have to initial by your name that you got your order. It may not be me there the whole time but someone will be there giving people their shirts. Thanks Arch!

Brandon
            V/R

Comment

Talking to Brandon, he wanted me to remind everyone that T-shirt pickup will be located at the 15th Iowa registration point in the Federal parking area.
              Bob Welch

The Eagle and The Journal
              My blog, following one Illinois community from Lincoln's election through the end of the Civil War through the articles originally printed in its two newspapers.

Comment

Is this a hard deadline or can you take one more order? Finally got the money for one... :)
                Johnny Lloyd
                John "Johnny" Lloyd
                Think before you post... Rules on this forum here
                SCAR
                Known to associate with the following fine groups: WIG/AG/CR

"Without history, there can be no research standards.
                Without research standards, there can be no authenticity.
                Without the attempt at authenticity, all is just a fantasy.
                Fantasy is not history nor heritage, because it never really existed." -Me

Proud descendant of...

Comment

All,
                  The shirts will be at registration after lunch on Friday just as an FYI. Thanks!
                  V/R

Comment

Just wondering if I'm SOL on the shirts. I saw on the site that the deadline to order was March 18th. The Army sent me on TDY to Korea and I returned home over the weekend.
                    Kenny Pavia
                    24th Missouri Infantry

Comment

Hey Kenny,
                      Sorry man, with the tight time line we had to choose a shirt, and order them in time for Shiloh, we could only have them available for a short time. Check with me Friday afternoon at the 15th IA Registration. I ordered one extra of each color and size so I MIGHT have one for you, but can't promise you anything.

Thanks!
                      V/R

Comment

Thanks, Brandon. Will do.
                        Kenny Pavia
                        24th Missouri Infantry

Comment

All,
                          T-shirts shipped today...however we were shorted by the vendor. There are about 7 of you that will have to wait a little longer so I can get them from the vendor when I order the next run. The vendor apologizes profusely. This was a very rush order, so it was very easy for something to be overlooked. I will try to email the folks who will need to wait personally.

Additionally, if you would still like to order one, you can at the same website www.pittsburglandingshirt.com I will probably keep the website up for a couple more weeks, and then close it down and order the last of the shirts for you. Thank you all for your patience.
                          V/R

Comment

I'm glad to see that there is still an interest in the shirts. How close are you to reaching your goal Brandon?
                            Tyler Underwood
                            Pawleys Island #409 AFM
                            Governor Guards, WIG

Click here for the AC rules.

The search function located in the upper right corner of the screen is your friend.

Comment

We never really had a goal. Just wanted to donate something to the Battle Flag Project.
                              V/R

Comment

All,
                                To my knowledge all orders have been fulfilled. There are 2 folks I know of what have yet to receive their shortage order, bit other than them we're good to go. If you didn't speak up after not picking them up at Shiloh or didn't pay the extra shipping, the Iowa Battleflag project thanks you for your donation. Thank you for all of your patients and support.
                                V/R

Comment

Working...
                                X