Federal Corps Badges

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Federal Corps Badges

Roughly 90 days out from the event, gents. If you and/or your unit want one of these, please drop me a line. Work schedules are increasing for me which means the later you order the more difficulty I will have in filling your order in a timely manner. Lots of satisfied customers have endorsed these, so get yours now.

Remember that some proceeds go to Pickett's Mill park for preservation.
    Ivan Ingraham
    AC Moderator

Comment

If you are looking at your hat and feel it is underdressed, why not get it ready for the event with a snazzy Corps Badge? Taking orders and today is a good day to get one.

As we get closer to the event, bear in mind that I make these to order and only keep a limited stock (if any) on hand. Order early to ensure delivery and that I have time to properly make your badge.
      Ivan Ingraham
      AC Moderator

Comment

Coming up on 60 days out from the event. If you want a badge, let me know sooner than later.

Herb Coats and many others are satisfied customers. Don't you want to be like Herb?:tounge_sm

Seriously, as the weather gets nicer the less inclined I am to be in my shop. Remember that proceeds go to preservation efforts at Pickett's Mill. Please read the original post for pricing details.
        Ivan Ingraham
        AC Moderator

Comment

Goodness, no one needs to be like me....
          Herb Coats
          Armory Guards &
          WIG

Comment

Just got my badges in today and they look great! Thanks! Glad to support the battlefield and still excited for this event!

Stephen Lunsford
            Stephen Lunsford

Possum Skinners Mess/Tick Creek Troublemakers

150th Pickett's Mill May 2014-5th Kentucky
            150th Franklin (Carnton Plantation) November 2014-20th Tennessee
            150th Bentonville, March 2015-10th Iowa
            Pea Ridge Adjunct, September 2015-24th Missouri
            Blakeley Living History, April 2016-1st/3rd Missouri CS
            Picket Post, May 2016, Company C, 9th Tennessee "Creek Bank Mess"
            Lookout Mountain Living History, June 2017, 31st Iowa "Root Hog or Die"
            154th Chickamauga Living History, September 2017, Co. C, 23rd Tennessee
            Battle of Wauhatchie (Aka "Wet-hatchie"), Tennessee, October 27-28, 2017, 78th New York "12th Corps!!!"

Comment

Thanks, Stephen.

Sixty days out guys, get the orders in earlier rather than later (though I know how reenactors are and expect the early part of May to be busy).

Thanks.
              Ivan Ingraham
              AC Moderator

Comment

Got another order tonight for a large group. Thanks for the orders, gents, and we are heading to surpass my expectations for preservation monies raised. I will reveal the total once registration closes, but we are at more than $150 so far!

Please don't delay in placing your order. No order is to small and every bit will help Pickett's Mill.

Roughly six weeks out, boys.
                Ivan Ingraham
                AC Moderator

Comment

Ivan, that is great news indeed! I know that James Wooten and Steve Hadley at Pickett's Mill will be pleased with this! Keep it up gents!
                  Herb Coats
                  Armory Guards &
                  WIG

Comment

One month--30 days--out from the event registration closing. For those of you on the fence, not sure, or have ordering a badge on their "'round to it list" please contact me sooner than later. Additionally, please read the details of the original post for all instructions and details.

Being as there is not a scenario planned for Friday, I can bring some to the event for delivery on site, but I will not have many with me and it will be on you to sew them on so plan accordingly.

Remember, you are supporting the park with this venture, too.

I appreciate everyone's support and orders thus far. I look forward to seeing everyone at the event in a month!
                    Ivan Ingraham
                    AC Moderator

Comment

Ivan, the badges arrived this afternoon - they are brilliant. I know that my Company will be as impressed with them as I am. Many thanks, pard!
                      Simon Sobolewski
                      aka Jack Slade, Private, Company A, 4th US Infantry
                      aka Augustus Sink, Company A, 24th Michigan, Iron Brigade of the West

Comment

Fantastic, and thanks for the feedback, Simon.

C'mon boys, only a month out from the event. Time to start getting ready!
                        Ivan Ingraham
                        AC Moderator

Comment

Eighteen days until registration closes. I am arriving on Friday afternoon and can deliver on site for prepaid orders. I might bring a few with me, but no guarantees.

Even if you don't wants badge, we need more Feds from the look of it to counter the Reb hordes; hope to see you there in a few weeks!
                          Ivan Ingraham
                          AC Moderator

Comment

Eight days left until registration closes. Once it does, I will not take any more orders for these. Quite a bit of money has been raised to date in support of the park, so thank you to all who have ordered. Herb, let me know where to send the money!
                            Ivan Ingraham
                            AC Moderator

Comment

Have you just found out that you are unexpectedly going Federal for the event? Is this unexpected turn making you feel as if you are missing something? Do you want a Corps Badge that helps with the park's preservation efforts?

Well, it isn't too late; in fact you can order up to midnight on 26 May, the same time registration closes. I have filled a few orders as of late and taken a few more. Please read the original post for all of the details. Six days to go, boys!
                              Ivan Ingraham
                              AC Moderator

Comment

Four days--96 hours--until registration closes and we reach the deadline for ordering badges. A PM or email expressing interest DOES NOT secure your order; payment does. For those who have contacted me but not paid, nor told me what kind of badge you want anyway, there is no badge waiting for your action as I make these by individual, confirmed order.

You are helping with preservation with this venture and the money raised thus far is great. How often do you get to participate on the actual ground?!

See everyone in a week. Safe travels!
                                Last edited by Ambrose Bierce; 05-23-2014, 05:48 AM. Reason: Grammar!
                                Ivan Ingraham
                                AC Moderator

Comment

Working...
                                X