Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who Else is Going to Pickett's Mill?

Hey Guys:

Getting pumped about Bermuda Hundred in April and then Pickett's Mill at the end of May! Attended PM in 2004 and 2008. It looks like Mess No. 1 will fall in with the ONV on the Federal side at the event. Who else is going? Who are you falling in with at the event? Ready to churn up some red Georgia clay?
    ERIC TIPTON
    Former AC Owner

Re: Who Else is Going to Pickett's Mill?

Have not sent in registration yet for Pickett's Mill, but am going to be on the Federal side this time, (Confederate in 04) signing in under Kinzer's group.
    Gotta start gittin in shape for it!

Kevin Dally
    Last edited by Pritchett Ball; 01-19-2014, 08:29 AM.
    Kevin Dally

Comment

I think I'm going.

Kevin, I'll be looking for your registration,
      Herb Coats
      Armory Guards &
      WIG

Comment

I will be part of the long arm on the CS side. Death and destruction shall belch forth from the muzzle of that fieldpiece leaving many families back North sad and lamenting. But, hey, it's nothing personal.
        Michael Comer
        one of the moderator guys

Comment

I will plan on going. I hope to get some touring in while I am back there.
          Robert Johnson

"Them fellers out thar you ar goin up against, ain't none of the blue-bellied, white-livered Yanks and sassidge-eatin'forrin' hirelin's you have in Virginny that run atthe snap of a cap - they're Western fellers, an' they'll mighty quick give you a bellyful o' fightin."

In memory of: William Garry Co.H 5th USCC KIA 10/2/64 Saltville VA.

Comment

This Buckeye will be there with Minton's Minions from the Army of the Ohio. Lost an ancestor from the 49th Ohio there whose body was never receovered and very well could still be in the earth somewhere near the field.
            JOSHUA MANN
            121st Ohio Vol.
            Yo Mess

Comment

Planning on it, Kevin and I will both be with Kinzer's group and both be getting in shape!
              Frank Siltman
              24th Mo Vol Inf
              Cannoneer, US Army FA Museum Gun Crew
              Member, Oklahoma Civil War Sesquicentennial Commission
              Company of Military Historians
              Lawton/Fort Sill, OK

Pacifism is a shifty doctrine under which a man accepts the benefits of the social group without being willing to pay -- and claims a halo for his dishonesty.— Robert A. Heinlein

Comment

Eric glad to have Mess#1 in the company! I will send you a PM with a link to the FB page. I will use that page and email to communicate with the company once we get closer.
                Respectfully,

Jeremy Bevard
                Civil War Digital Digest
                Sally Port Mess

Comment

I have never been able to go to Pickett's Mill before so I am really looking forward to this one Herb! With that said, the Governor Guards will be there to support the SCAR company!
                  Tyler Underwood
                  Pawleys Island #409 AFM
                  Governor Guards, WIG

Click here for the AC rules.

The search function located in the upper right corner of the screen is your friend.

Comment

I hate to miss this one as I was going to command a Mess No.1 company. I had a blast in 2004, missed 2008 due to my oldest son's graduation, and will miss this one due to my middle son's graduation. Family first of course. Jeremy, I know you will take care of my Mess if they choose you. Good lads all.
                    Ken Cornett
                    MESS NO.1
                    Founding Member
                    OHIO
                    Mason Lodge #678, PM
                    Need Rules?

Comment

I am excited for this event! I will be there with Kinzer to give the rebs a belly full o' fightin'!
                      Jonathan Siltman
                      24th Missouri Vol. Inf.
                      Bully Boys Mess
                      www.24thmissouri.org
                      Ft. Sill Museum Gun Crew
                      Good ol' Fashion Troublemaker

Comment

If all goes well, I will be there with a group of pards from THEM! in the Tackitt company (Federal).

Dan Limb
                        Dan Limb
                        One of THEM!

"In the moment of action, remember the value of silence and order" -- Phormio of Athens

"Your first duty is to get a decent hat. You cannot hope to do more. You should never wish to do less"

Direct Descendent of
                        James M. Hergesheimer, Co. A. 20th Iowa Infantry

Capt. James G. Campbell, Co. F., 19th Illinois Infantry. Wounded at Missionary Ridge

Comment

Hello folk im pretty new around these parts. My dad and I plan on attending this event as our first true campaigner event. We live in Northern California so we seldom get to fly out east to reenact so this will probably be our last chance to attend a 150th event and battlefield tour out east. We were originally going to attend the 150th Spotsylvania but once I began to read up on this event I was hooked.

Like I mentioned prior this would be my last time coming out East and there are no real campaigner events in Northern California so im really looking forward to my first chance or really experiencing what an East Coast campaigner event will be like. Luckily I have a really solid impression and am in good physical shape so it shouldn't be a problem.

I will likely be falling in with the ONV company or the Rat Taill mess as a Federal. I hope to meet and get a chance to talk to all you folk there im really looking forward to it.
                          Kyle O'Brien
                          Northern California : ACWA

20th Maine Co.G
                          4th Virginia Co. A
                          3rd US Artillery Co. B (1861)

Comment

Kyle,

If you have any questions about the event feel free to send them to me. I know you have a long distance to travel, but it will be worth it.
                            Herb Coats
                            Armory Guards &
                            WIG

Comment

Planning on going, as long as things here at home don't change. May need to find some fellow Buckeyes to carpool with.
                              Jeff "Thad" Gallagher

Pit Rat Mess
                              49th Ohio
                              Huber Heights #777 F&AM

"The moralities of this company are not as good as they used to be, there is much swearing and abuse." Francis Kiene 49th OVI

Comment

Working...
                              X