Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

40th Indiana Company H Living History June 27-29, 2014 Kennesaw Mountain Battlefield Park

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 40th Indiana Company H Living History June 27-29, 2014 Kennesaw Mountain Battlefield Park

BUMP.

Boys, now is the time to get your registration and payment mailed. Looking forward to seeing you there.

Mike Palada
    aka Lemuel Ellington, Hairy Nation Boys
    Mike Palada

Comment

Re: 40th Indiana Company H Living History June 27-29, 2014 Kennesaw Mountain Battlefield Park

Since I posted last night I have had a good response from people. We are extending until the week of March 17. We have to have 25 by then. Get your stuff in!

Holler
      Last edited by Hairy Nation Boys; 01-30-2014, 08:18 AM.
      Nathan Hellwig
      AKA Harrison "Holler" Holloway
      "It was the Union armies west of the Appalachians that struck the death knell of the Confederacy." Leslie Anders ,Preface, The Twenty-First Missouri

Comment

Rats, I was on the fence for this one. Will have surgery in the spring so PMill was definitely out but was very much hoping I would be in the pink instead for Kennesaw. Thanks so much for attempting this. Sorry it did not work out.
        Paul Hadley
        Lincoln, Neb.
        Paul Hadley

Comment

Well, understandable, though unfortunate.

I was really looking forward to it.
          Ivan Ingraham
          AC Moderator

Comment

We have decided to wait on cancellation. We need 25 by the week of March 17!
            Holler
            Nathan Hellwig
            AKA Harrison "Holler" Holloway
            "It was the Union armies west of the Appalachians that struck the death knell of the Confederacy." Leslie Anders ,Preface, The Twenty-First Missouri

Comment

Boys, if you know that you are going to Kennesaw please get your registraions submitted. As Holler stats, if we cannot get 25 paid/submitted reistrations by the week of March 17, the living history will be a no-go. I kow that some of you are on the fence, but for those that are not, please register ASAP. Thanks.

Mike Palada
              Mike Palada

Comment

Application printed, will send with money order next Friday payday.
                Ever forward,
                Paul Hadley
                Paul Hadley

Comment

I'll be there.
                  Eric Fair

"A word in earnest is as good as a speech." Charles Dickens - [I]Bleak House[/I]

Comment

I'll be there. I had to miss Vicksburg with some event planning on my end with NPS and do not want to miss another great opportunity. For those tired of those adjunct event, you can do no better than trying out this event.

Thanks Holler and the Hairy Nation for putting this together.

Tom
                    Tom Klas
                    Hard Head Mess
                    Citizens Guard

Comment

Signed liability and registration form in the mail today. Pay Pal funds to follow post haste. Something tells me this may be the last event Hollers stages, just a personal hunch nothing else. For all he's done for the hobby and my group of guys especially, I want to be there.
                      Mike Phineas
                      Arlington, TX
                      24th Missouri Infantry
                      Independent Volunteer Battalion
                      www.24thmissouri.org

"Oh, go in anywhere Colonel, go in anywhere. You'll find lovely fighting all along the line."

-Philip Kearny

Comment

Looking forward to serving with you, Mike.
                        Ivan Ingraham
                        AC Moderator

Comment

Paypal sent. Paper form en route tomorrow.
                          John Wickett
                          Former Carpetbagger
                          Administrator (We got rules here! Be Nice - Sign Your Name - No Farbisms)

Comment

Boys, this is great; let's keep the ball rolling. You can mail your money order with your registration form, or send the payment via Pay Pal to mikepalada@yahoo.com

Either way, please make sure you mail in the registration form.

Thanks,
                            Mike Palada
                            Mike Palada

Comment

These are the paid registrants that I have received as of tonight, 02/06. Remember boys, we need a total of 25 by March 17, in order to make this living history a go:

1) Lemuel Ellington
                              2) Jim Conley
                              3) S. Ingraham
                              4) I. Ingraham
                              5) Shawn Spicer
                              6) Bob Welch
                              7) John Wickett
                              8) Nathan Hellwig (Harrison Holloway)
                              9) Tom Klas
                              10) Mike Phineas

If you have sent in your registration but do not see your name above, the postman has not delivered it as of 02/06.

Mike Palada
                              Last edited by LemuelEllington; 02-07-2014, 08:35 AM. Reason: added registrant
                              Mike Palada

Comment

UPDATED:
                                These are the paid registrants that I have received as of 02/13. Remember boys, we need a total of 25 by March 17, in order to make this living history a go. Don't wait to register....

1) Lemuel Ellington
                                2) Jim Conley
                                3) S. Ingraham
                                4) I. Ingraham
                                5) Shawn Spicer
                                6) Bob Welch
                                7) John Wickett
                                8) Nathan Hellwig (Harrison Holloway)
                                9) Tom Klas
                                10) Mike Phineas
                                11) Eric Fair

If you have sent in your registration but do not see your name above, the postman has not delivered it as of 02/13.

Mike Palada
                                Mike Palada

Comment

Working...
                                X