Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Campaigner Efforts For Bentonville

Originally posted by Co D-1st FL View Post
    Any idea who is commanding the the unaffiliated company? Myself and 2 of my men will register soon.
    I have sent you a PM, Jim.
    Ivan Ingraham
    AC Moderator

Comment

Boys, come rally around the colors! Co. E (the color company) is filling its ranks. Will you join us? Interested parties that are not already a member of the Color Company FB page should PM me. Now is the time!
      Mike Palada
      aka Lemuel Ellington, Hairy Nation Boys

Comment

70 days out, boys.

Choose your Company and let's go!
        Ivan Ingraham
        AC Moderator

Comment

Registered and ready to go with Company A. Mess No. 1 will be falling in with our friends from the 24th Missouri with the esteemed Mr. Comer. Are you ready for this one Mike Phineas? Greatly looking forward to this one. See you guys in 70 days!
          ERIC TIPTON
          Former AC Owner

Comment

I'm very please to hear this Eric. I look forward to seeing you boys again.
            Michael Comer
            one of the moderator guys

Comment

Registration received, Eric!

Thanks to all who have registered so far; plenty more to follow!

To reiterate: PLEASE ENSURE TO SEND YOUR REGISTRATION AS A"GIFT" VIA PAYPAL SO WE DON'T INCUR THEIR FEES. ALL MONIES ARE GOING TO THE EVENT.
              Last edited by Ambrose Bierce; 01-11-2015, 05:10 AM.
              Ivan Ingraham
              AC Moderator

Comment

I met with Ivan again last night and I can promise you that he has lots of great things planned for this. You all can help him by getting registered so planning for the number of mouths to feed can go a little easier.
                Tyler Underwood
                Pawleys Island #409 AFM
                Governor Guards, WIG

Click here for the AC rules.

The search function located in the upper right corner of the screen is your friend.

Comment

Registration page updated.

20 days out from the first registration deadline. On 1 FEB 2015 it goes up by $5.

Emails sent to Coy Commanders.
                  Ivan Ingraham
                  AC Moderator

Comment

Dude this is going to be like old times. All we need is Smotherman with us lol...

We'll get to 20 rifles.
                    Last edited by Strawfoot; 01-12-2015, 08:42 PM.
                    Mike Phineas
                    Arlington, TX
                    24th Missouri Infantry
                    Independent Volunteer Battalion
                    www.24thmissouri.org

"Oh, go in anywhere Colonel, go in anywhere. You'll find lovely fighting all along the line."

-Philip Kearny

Comment

Originally posted by Ambrose Bierce View Post
                      To reiterate: PLEASE ENSURE TO SEND YOUR REGISTRATION AS A"GIFT" VIA PAYPAL SO WE DON'T INCUR THEIR FEES. ALL MONIES ARE GOING TO THE EVENT.
                      First: Get Registered!!!

Second: If you have a Paypal balance, then you won't incur a fee (lucky me! I learned this when I registered!)

Last, but not least: Get Registered!!!
                      John Wickett
                      Former Carpetbagger
                      Administrator (We got rules here! Be Nice - Sign Your Name - No Farbisms)

Comment

Originally posted by Strawfoot View Post
                        Dude this is going to be like old times. All we need is Smotherman with us lol...

We'll get to 20 rifles.
                        Well, Mike, I have been looking for a Regimental Sutler....

We are cross-leveling Company A with the unaffiliated registrants. For those in the current unaffiliated Company (G) you will find yourselves in a good home with quality leadership. Any other independents or small mess organizations that wish to attend and do not have an established unit with which to fall in will be assigned to Company A. The registration page will be updated this evening to reflect this change. Members assigned to Company A will receive event updates directly from Michael Comer as we get closer to the event.

To support John Wickett's post: Register, register, register. Pay when you do, please.

Roll your rounds.

Get ready!

Appreciate everyone's support, as always.
                        Last edited by Ambrose Bierce; 01-13-2015, 07:10 AM.
                        Ivan Ingraham
                        AC Moderator

Comment

All men are welcome that can conform to the posted guidelines!!!!!!!!! You don't have to have a perfect kit, just a great attitude!!!

Last edited by Johnny Lloyd; 01-14-2015, 01:42 PM.
                          Johnny Lloyd
                          John "Johnny" Lloyd
                          Think before you post... Rules on this forum here
                          SCAR
                          Known to associate with the following fine groups: WIG/AG/CR

"Without history, there can be no research standards.
                          Without research standards, there can be no authenticity.
                          Without the attempt at authenticity, all is just a fantasy.
                          Fantasy is not history nor heritage, because it never really existed." -Me

Proud descendant of...

Comment

What an awesome endorsement!

Most questions about the impression or standards can be answered at www.bentonvillemarch.com/impression/
                            Last edited by Ambrose Bierce; 01-14-2015, 01:48 PM.
                            Ivan Ingraham
                            AC Moderator

Comment

60 days out from the event and 12 from the first registration deadline. 31 JAN 2015 is the last day to register before the fee increases.

Registration page updated. Register and pay or you are not on the list! The registrations are steadily increasing, so please keep them coming. If you are registered, but not paid and you miss the deadline this month, you will pay the higher fee after the established date. No one will be grandfathered in because of procrastination. The web page has been up for six months. Some people have been waiting to pay since their submission.

Congratulations to Coy F who have met the suggested minimum goal of 25 members. We would like to see 25-35 rifles, however, in addition to officers and Sgts, so don't let up, boys.

Company A is also looking good and has plenty of room. All other Coy's look healthy and I appreciate everyone's support and commitment. This will be a great time.

Weather looks good for the hike 24 JAN 2015. Hope to see some of you there if you can join us.

Forty Rounds!
                              Last edited by Johnny Lloyd; 01-19-2015, 05:33 AM.
                              Ivan Ingraham
                              AC Moderator

Comment

Originally posted by Ambrose Bierce View Post
                                Well, Mike, I have been looking for a Regimental Sutler.....
                                I doubt they had sutlers on this march. If I thought the portrayal would be honest, I'd throw my hat in the ring.
                                Joe Smotherman

Comment

Working...
                                X