Clear All

Re: Picket Post May 13-15,2016 Kentucky

Wait, it's THIS weekend?!?! ;) :p :)
    Andy Ackeret
    A/C Staff
    Mess No. 3 / Hard Head Mess / O.N.V

Comment

This is one of my longest weeks in recent memory. I think I might just throw down my ground cloth in the backyard tonight just to get things going. Can't wait to see all of you in Tennessee. You boys ready to kick some ass????
      ERIC TIPTON
      Former AC Owner

Comment

Us Virginia and Carolina boys were raised in the woods. We might have something to say about that ass kicking:). We've been excited about this for months and I can't wait to get on the road in the morning. See you all tomorrow evening.

Mark Cox
        Mark Cox

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Lloyd View Post
          My gear is already shined, packed, checked... ready to be loaded in the truck. I do my gear layout for all events usually 3 weeks prior so I know if I am forgetting something, something needs to be replaced, or something does not need to be taken. Guess it is just the Army in me still... ;)
          LOL...
          Pulled my gear out yesterday. Realized I only had 20 loose rounds. Dug around some more and found a shoebox full of pre-rolled tubes (Score!!)... rolled and wrapped 20 rounds ("40 Rounds!"). Pulled Sgt stripes off my Fed trousers from waaay back at Shiloh. Sprayed my uniform and boots with Permethrin.

Last second gear pile on the war room floor!
          John Wickett
          Former Carpetbagger
          Administrator (We got rules here! Be Nice - Sign Your Name - No Farbisms)

Comment

Mess No.1 is officially on the road and looking forward to a grand time.
            Ken Cornett
            MESS NO.1
            Founding Member
            OHIO
            Mason Lodge #678, PM
            Need Rules?

Comment

Originally posted by LibertyHallVols View Post
              ... Pulled Sgt stripes off my Fed trousers from waaay back at Shiloh.
              As a point of order here, I must point out that every moment spent on the above element of my pre-event prep was wasted.
              ...but worth it!!!

Signed...

Jno. Wickett
              Late 2nd Sgt, Co. A
              21st Wisconsin Vols
              :wink_smil
              John Wickett
              Former Carpetbagger
              Administrator (We got rules here! Be Nice - Sign Your Name - No Farbisms)

Comment

Working...
              X